Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I've been using the same background eversince i've gotten my new computer.

Ok, not the exact same one (I had to use the one Windows provided when i got my com!) but anyways, both those background are the same one!

It features the ocean.

The one i'm using now is captured from OrangeRange's PV, Kizuna キズナ! The picture of the ocean!
The picture of the ocean is just... beautiful! Totally captivates me!
Even though that captured image has words at one side stating the song title and artist, i didn't mind at all.
I love OrangeRange, and also, this background is just TOO GOOD to change!

I've tried changing to other backgrounds, but it just won't last.
I just love the picture of the ocean.
Though, its still NOT taken by me. I want my background to be a picture i take myself.
Which is why i wanted to go to Redang SO BADLY...

So i can take pics of the beach, the sand, the ocean, the blue sky and the water i so fondly fell-in-love with...

I love the ocean, i love the beach...
Better luck next time! Hopefully i'll get to Redang someday =)!

FIGHTING YOUNGJI!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e