Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BLASTED!!!

!@#$%^&*...

I was SO PROUD of my CCA STEP SIX, or Secondary Essay!
I *thought* it was long...
Then my teacher sent me back an email telling me IT WAS SHORT!
SHORT???
BUT ITS BLOODY HELL THREE PAGES...

...

Ok, its short o(=.=")o...
I guess the excitement that i'm FINALLY finishing my STEP SIX and i didn't procrastinate *much* made me forgot the fact that essays need to be FREAKING LONG!
BUT NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LONG ESSAYS! I did three paragraphs as the example shows! Even my outline has only three paragraphs! How come no one tell me anything?
And each paragraph mine is FREAKING LONG I WAS THINKING WHETHER I SHOULD BREAK IT UP!
Argh, bother !@#$%^&*...

The worst part is MARKS WILL BE DEDUCTED!
I'm already having marks deducted for not being able to find enough source for STEP FOUR!
BRILLIANT... trust me, JUST BRILLIANT!

Oh Buddha, i'll be glad if i can get at least a 72%... honestly, I NEED THAT 72% o(T-T)o! Nothing much, 72% can adee o(T-T)o!!!

Now i regret i didn't study much for my Test 2 and for my other subjects =S...
If i study, i wouldn't need to worry for my average now...

Kajiwara Eiko aka Han YoungJi... YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!

BRILLIANT I TELL YOU!!!

NOBODY IS AS FREAKING BRILLIANT AS YOU!!!

ARGH *screams and jumps in owner's arms for comfort*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But ok, I HAVE TO *UNDERSTAND*! The part of reaching SELF-ACTUALIZATION (I think...) is not to be self-centered and to care for others too... whatever lar, i lazy check my text book =P...
And my teacher, Mr G...
Mr G? Hah, now i sound like Mia from Princess Diaries! Minus the part that her Algebra Teacher Mr G became her Stepfather of course!
Anyways, Mr G is having a tough time going through all those papers, whats with EVERYONE'S BLOODY CULTURE OF SENDING EVERYTHING IN AT THE LAST MINUTE!
Mr G said he receives around 50 emails every half hour or so... OMG!
Won't his mail box go BOOM? Hehehe!
So have to understand if the long essay thing didn't get into my brain... butwhatever... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so bloody regret i didn't appeal for my International Business and Organizational Studies' marks to a higher mark... then i wouldn't need to worry *much* about this bloody average now... ARGH!!!

What if i get a bloody 60+% for my Challenge and Change =S? Or a bloody 50+%?
WHAT IF I DON'T PASS??? WHAT IF I HAVE TO STAY BACK FOR ANOTHER BLOODY SEM???
As much as i LOVE International Canadian Pre-U, which is like,
THE BEST COURSE IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD...
I DON'T WANT TO STAY BACK ANOTHER SEM!!!
But i heard they'll start a new course next sem which is on Environment! Ooh, just to my taste...
Ok, regardless of the new subject, I DON'T WANT TO STAY ANOTHER SEM o(T-T)o!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because i'll NEVER be able to concentrate during my first week of class...

My darlings are coming at that time *cheers*...

17 of them, 11 of my FAVES... my heart is as hard to devide as my brain...

What am i saying now?

ARGH!!! FIGHTING!!! GO DO WORK o(>.<")o!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e