Friday, May 05, 2006

King DongWan!... it's a Miracle!

As everyone knows, I am Royalty!

So naturally, of course, my owner is Royalty too!

Presenting *drumsroll*... KING DONGWAN!!!~

My King owner's feet is HUGE btw o(*o*!)o!~

Yeah, just because i forgot to mention THIS FACT since a long time ago, it doesn't mean my owner's no Royal!
He is a bloody Royal to his own rights =D!~
Weird english again, but whatever o(=v=")o...

Usually Kings are old and boring (My dad is Emperor lar! Its different!), but have you EVER met:
A King who is,
HOT and HANDSOME,
CUTE
and CHARMING,
with THE GREATEST SMILE,
in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD?

You just have! He's my owner KingDongWan-oppa o(^-^)o *proud*!~

HOT HOT HOT XD!!!~


8th Jib! I'm waiting for you o(*v*)o!~

My one and only, owner KingDongWan-oppa!!!~

Gotta love him !!!~


p/s: I've just watched this Shinhwa clip, where they answer questions and the results will be able to tell them who has the "Prince-fever" (Something like narcissm? Something like "You really love yourself" ler! Hehehe!)!
Of course, my owner is Royal, so naturally, he won over the other Shinhwa-oppas!!!~
Mwehehehehe!!!~
He has the highest score among them somemore !!!~
Somemore he is MirrorKing =X!

But surprisingly, HyeSung-oppa's scores are the lowest o(0_0?)o!!!
Maybe he's just being humble at that moment =P!!!~

~~

I'm going to be...

... DANCING IN SUMMER PARADISE!!!~

THIS SUMMER... JULY...

TVfXQ! and SUPER JUNIOR'05 ATTACK!!!~

YAH XD!!!~

I had been anticipating TVfXQ!'s concert, and i've hoped that, well, maybe Super Junior'05 could come along as well??? As their Special Guest or something!!!~

Who knows... today it was announced...
SUPER JUNIOR'05 REALLY ARE COMING ALONG TOO!!!

YAH XD!!!~

ITS A MIRACLE =D!!!~

Super Junior'05!!!~
Those with hearts are taken by ME btw, sorry peeps *grins*!!!~


Plus the fact i've FINALLY managed to remember all the names and year-of-birth of the 12 members of Super Junior'05!!!~

DOUBLE CELEBRATION o(^o^)o!!!~

But 17 of them coming to attack me o(=o=")o... i need to control myself o(=v=")o...

Heeheee, just TRY MY BEST LAR XD!!!~

YAH XD!!!~

kimchi can't sleep tonight X3!!!~ Mwehehehehehehehe!!!~

*dances little
kimchi dance*!!!~

...

YAH XD!!!~


OPPAS X3!!!~

...

YAH XD!!!~

...

Mwehehehe...

I need to calm down !!!~


Image Credits: GoodEMG + ShinhwaChangjo + KpopKingdom + Yahoo! Korea + kimchi

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e