Thursday, May 11, 2006

What am i doing now???

CCA due 4pm tomorrow (Actually TODAY AT 4PM!!! EXACTLY 13 hours and 12 minutes later!!!).
But i don't know how to do o(T-T)o!!!

I really ki-siao just now. Auntie has been the witness of it =D!~

Just when you need your brains to start thinking of stuffs for the CCA, it starts dreaming and imagining totally irrelevant stuffs o(@.@)o...

Such as the Disney Princesses. I missed watching them SO MUCH i start going to YouTube to find their videoclips or anything!
But...
Only found Aladdin's A Whole New World...
Better than nothing though =D!!!~
Somemore its A WHOLE NEW WORLD *hintAuntiehint*!!!~

I'm SO going to buy DVDs of all my favourite Disney Classics!
Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid and Aladdin!!! YARGH, MISS THEM ALL X3!!!~

That day i watched re-run of Cinderella on Disney Channel, I WAS ALL o(*v*)o!!! Like a big giddy girl XD!!!~

How i miss the old times when i use to watch over and over all my Disney Classics which is in VHS... MISS THEM o(T-T)o!!!

I'm so going to buy them soon!!! FIGHTING XD!!!~

Fighting for CCA now first though!!! AJA AJA!!!


p/s: Why doesn't the Disney Channel show those old Disney Classics such as Snow White and Sleeping Beauty?
I think there was once, BUT ONLY ONCE?
CANNOT LIKE THAT!!!

It IS an original Disney movie after all...
And definately better than those crappy Part2s... especially Pocahontas Part 2!
SUPER CRAPPY!

There's no Pocahontas Part2 in my head...
There's no Pocahontas Part2 in my head...
There's no Pocahontas Part2 in my head...

There's only my one and favourite Part1 and it shall remain that!
Mwehehehehhehe!

...

GO DO CCA o(>.<)o!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e