Thursday, May 04, 2006

Of freedom and Miracle!

Gosh! Sometimes, its just so fun to drive alone!
*Note: My personal rambling, you may not understand it unless if you're me or eiko-chan or YoungJi or kimchi or kitty, so yeah, paiseh lor o(^^;;)o...*

My CousinKat didn't follow me home today!
So i walked myself to the car, paid at the exit and drove out.
Yeah, i drove QueenMommie's CRV because my BabyAE86 no petrol!

Then, i switched on to this song which i had been REALLY addicted to since yesterday (No, i'm going to reveal the title, but you'd probably find out about it soon o(^-~)o!~)!

And while driving along the back road of SubangParade, and out to this big open space with no buildings (I'll take pic of it next time, i don't know the exact "address"!):

  • -As i listen to the song (Its a really hip and happening "free" type of song *dances*!~)...
  • Driving a really "tall" car (All other cars, except other 4wheelers, vans etc, are just little minions
  • Out into the open space where there's no building obstructing your view of the beautiful cloudy sky... because its about to rain...
  • Wearing my BLUE NEW BabyG watch...
  • And my ORANGE NEW NewBalance shoes...
to you!)...
Wow, i just felt like, YEAH! COOL!... somehow...
And i started to "dance" to the song as i drive my car =D!~
Not dance as in dance dance, but more like just moving myself to the beat of the song as i drive! How do you expect me to dance when i drive XD?
Though, if other cars would've noticed me, they'd probably think i'm mad =P!

Nyat, i'm not really good at explaining myself X3!~ You'd REALLY have to be me to understand that feeling!

One things for sure, I LOVE THAT FEELING!

CHOAHAEYO o(^-^)o!!!~

It might seem lonely, but sometimes i prefer driving alone from college by myself because i feel really free and stuffs o(^o^)o!!!~
I just love that feeling, really X3!!!~

p/s: CousinKat went to Korean friends' house in Ampang, so i asked her to buy me my favourite biscuits! YUM X9!~
CHEOM!~ MIL!~ MIL!~
Mwehehehehehehehehehee *hinthint*!!!~


NYAN, ALOT OF THINGS TO DO!!!
  • Finish my assignments (Bloody CCA and Journal etc!)
  • Clean my room
  • New theme for Blog, though i doubt i'll change the style!
That thats not even the end of it *faints*!
Don't forget all those stuffs i have yet to post in the Blog...
*faints*...

FIGHTING!!!

~~

This is what i noticed as i was driving home in the heavy rain!

Cute guys who DON'T KNOW they are cute, are CUTE!
Cute guys who are idols/ artists and camwhores, are CUTE!
Cute guys who KNOW they are cute, but don't really make a big deal out of it, are CUTE!
Cute guys who KNOW they are cute, and is grateful for their looks but don't really care much, are CUTE!
Cute guys who camwhores out of the fact they like to take pics, are CUTE!
BUT!!!
Cute guys who KNOWS they are cute, are OK!
Cute guys who camwhores and ACTS CUTE, are erm...
Cute guys who KNOWS they are cute, and makes a BIG DEAL out of it, makes me PUKE!

I was thinking back of Friendster, and THERE ARE some guys who actually LOOK GOOD, but looking at their pics of them acting cute and stuffs just makes me feel that i'm about to hurl something out onto my computer monitor...
I don't know, i just feel that THEY KNOW they are cute/ good-looking, and thus, trying to show off?
They hit me as those type of guys who takes their good-looks for granted and as if they are the cutetest guys out there, and all girls love them! Got what i mean?
Ugh, i just hate guys like that...

Thank God no guy i know is like that!
Especially Hyukpi and Jaepo!
Otherwise i'd probably thrown them off from the top of Mt. Fuji...

But who knows, maybe its just another case of "Don't judge a book by its cover"?
Probably that person likes to camwhore, but deep down he just likes to camwhore and don't really care about those show-off stuffs?

Though i still think that, all guys, except idols and Hyukpi, who camwhore, seemed like those people who think they are most good-looking in the whole wide world =P!
But there are exceptions lar... people i know =D!~

NYAT, ANOTHER BLABBERING XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e