Thursday, May 25, 2006

Brilliant...

I went to the AUS ED opposite to enquire regarding BOND LAW UNIVERSITY in Aussie after being really dissappointed with the new rulings starting 2008.

Because from what i understand at the previous counselling i went with my friends, i can immediately practise Chambering or something in Malaysia after 2 years 8 months there? Something about the BAR accepting BOND LAW or something?
This is what the counsellor told me last week, so i went back there to clear it out, to see if its true anot...

If its true, no doubts i'll definately go there for my LAW degree, i mean, 2 years 8 months there is better than 2 years 9 months + chambering in UK =P?

But...
This other lady tell me that even if i finish my LAW degree in BOND, not necessary the Malaysian BAR will accept me.
There are chances that i might STILL have to go UK for Chambering.
And this means more years abroad...
Bloody hell...
I love Malaysia, i love my home, I DON'T WANT TO BLOODY HELL GO OVERSEAS FOR SO MANY YEARS o(>.<")o!!!)...

So for best confirmations and all, the lady advised me to approach the BAR to ask for their guidance or something on what should i do after ICPU...
And pray they would accept me without chambering in UK?

I don't know, my head is still ALL WOOZIE from too much information on this whole bloody matter. I'm SO confused now o(@.@)o!!!

I'm thinking now on whether i should approach the BAR for their advise?

Most importantly is i know that the answers won't fall from the sky to me if i just sit in front of the computer looking at Brian Joo.

Time for some desperate measures?

Hope for the best lar.
I don't want to be just a Legal Advisor. Its boring. Right?
I want to be a (part-time) lawyer o(>.<"!)o!
And is that too much to ask for?

AJA FIGHTING GANBATTE eiko-chan XD!!!~


p/s: Ignore the part of Brian Joo!
I don't meant to use my Baby as a "bad-comparison" =P! Its just an expression?

Mwehehehehehehehe!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e