Thursday, May 04, 2006

Its 30 lar, NOT 25!

Haha, AuntieAmane calculated something wrong =D!~

We were on MSN that day talking about how many oppas/ idols (Korean!) i have...

I won't be shy to admit!
I have,
ALOT!
Within this week add ALOT of new ones somemore !
Mwehehehehehehehehe!

We were doing some calculations on how many there were!
Being me, I WAS SLOW! Nyat, i've always hated maths =P!
Being Auntie, who is a brilliant in accounts (Nyat, i hate accounts too =P!), finish counting it within a split second!

Auntie counted 25!
And i thought it was 25; because Auntie is a brilliant in Maths, and i'm not! I also lazy count adee since she've counted it anyway =P!

Then one fine day during class, i go count again how many there were...

ITS NOT 25!

Auntie missed counting another 5, so in actual fact,

THERE's 30!


Mwehehehehehehehe...

And we haven't add JayChou, w-inds and Kim JongGook somemore...

But let me clear something out!

Just because i have ALOT of idols, it doesn't mean all those idols i love are "love-love" idols!
There are special ones who i admire and think more of them as BIG BROS or BEST FRIENDS, or in LittleBoyChangMinMrCoconut's case, little brother!
Not all is "love-love"!
Got my meaning =3?

So yeah, just because there's ALOT of them, not necessary all of them are like how i see TachibanaKeita or MickyMouseCheon *blush*...

And definately... there are 12 SuperJunior...
Not all also i SUPER-CHOA!
Only 3-5 nya lar =3!~
Same as SS501!~

So in actual fact counting it to be 30 isn't exactly accurate o(^-~)o!~ There's probably less than that =3!~

...

God, Keita is really hot *melts*...
As HyeSung-oppa too *melts melts*...

I shall come out with a list when i'm free, next time =D!~
Just to clear out my brain for me too anyway!
Otherwise i can be all o(@.@)o who is who, which is which and where is where =P!
Yeah, my brain has need cleaning-up a LONG LONG time ago o(=v=")o...

Muaks! Ja!~

p/s: Why is ChangMin's nickname so long?
LittleBoyChangMinMrCoconut
Thats because this little git is younger than me, so i refer to him as little boy, and he is SO TALL, he is MrCoconut!
Arasou?
Mwehehehe!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e