Wednesday, May 10, 2006

CONSERVATION!

You know how sad it is, to see an orphan child clinging onto his or her mother, who has died.
Or how sad it can be, if a child is robbed off his or her mother.
Mother and child are supposed to be together! STAY TOGETHER! Until the child is old enough to live on its own and stuffs.
Some people even TEAR seeing those seperations!

But how come humans can bear to do it to animals?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This picture hurts me like mad.
I mean, if we do that to humans, we're inhuman. But if WE HUMANS does it to animals... *crickets sings*...
It means nobody cared.

Ok, there are GOOD PEOPLE in this world who REALLY CARE! Kudos to them =)!~

But what about the rest of us?

Don't you care?

~~

Argh! CCA due TOMORROW...
And i'm only up to bloody STEP EIGHT!!!

FIGHTING!!! AJA AJA!!!

I'm so going to FLY after 4pm tomorrow... I MEAN IT!!!

Not going to sleep tonight! Just me, Gamba, my computer, the bloody CCA and snacks =D!~

FIGHTING!!!

...

PRAY I DON'T FALL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER...
PRAY I DON'T FALL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER...
PRAY I DON'T FALL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e