Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sickness ramblings!

Ever since finishing CCA, which resulted in me not being able to sleep on Wednesday night, i've never been well...

Serious.

Health-wise as in.

Bloody hell.

In order to finish my CCA, i slept at 7am on Thurs morning, then waking up at around 11am to get ready for college.
After handing up my assignment, and forced to sit through 2 hours of class, i return home to sleep more, only to wake up with a fever.
Serious. Bloody hot and head damn heavy somemore.

The fever is an on-and-off thing, but it lasted until Sunday.
Three bloody days of on-and-off fever.
I thought i was feeling better on Friday, but through dinner my temperature went up and made me all o(@.@)o... me no likey.
I finished 6 bloody Panadol Activfast due the three days.
Luckily didn't finish the whole pack-of-eight o(=.=")o...

On Sunday, no fever, but i developed Sore Throat and after awhile, Cold.
Cannot listen properly, pressure feeling in the ear, blocked nose.
Ugh!
At night almost fever again, but luckily got controlled.
And for a few nights, no air-cond when i sleep. Just fan.

The cold lasted until around yesterday night, when the blocking nose and pressure in the ears got better. Sore throat getting better.

But i kena Cough pula now.
Touchwood! Luckily not that bad yet now, but when i cough my throat is like killing me.

Don't forgetting the "injury" to tummy part i "developed" from playing the thick rattan hula hoop.
Played it last Sat, and then Sun that time whenever i sneeze, cough or laugh, my tummy part almost killed me. Bloody pain.
Yesterday and today only feeling better nya.

Don't forgetting too i've not been able to wear contacts for weeks adee. Something wrong with my eyes too. It can get really uncomfortable sometimes since last last Thursday.
Probably i over-use them =S...

Bloody hell.

Argh, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e