Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Smiling Angel!

You know what is Smiling Angel?
Thats my little nephew Brandon!

YAH XD!~
Don't jealous =P! Mwehehe!~

Yes, as TeddyCat said, i have a fetish for crowns... i literally put crown on almost EVERYONE! Mwehehehehe! Sue me! I have a thing to relate alot of stuffs to the monarchys!
I'm not Princess Eiko/ eiko-hime for no reason =3!~

~~

BTW, SuJu'05 added a new member recently.
So from 12, they are now a 13 MEMBER GROUP!
So proud !~

Hey, its not exactly BIG ok!
Look at Morning Musume!
I think the highest record of their members are 15 or so?
And what about when they split into small groups within a big group for some singles annually? All members of the Hello! Project will come out, and you can get as much as more than 15 girls or MORE!

And if you think THATS freaky, there IS this other Japanese girl group with 21 members, or 22? I'm not sure!
Their group shots are freaking scary! You only see heads 0_0 (Duh, but you got what i mean =/...)!

You just have to get use to it literally!
And personally...
I would VERY MUCH like to see 13 HOT GUYS than 15-21 GIRLS =P!

BTW, SuJu'05's junior, or the girl version of SuJu'05, are coming up!
Watch out for, what else, SUPER GIRLS!
12 girls if i'm not mistaken?

Now THAT is scary, come to think of it. Because all members are like, real young. Half of the members are younger than me if i'm not mistaken :S...
And i don't like it when artist are younger than me (Unless if you're like a little girl of 5 or something, but whatever!)!
As in a few years younger than me (From years 1988-1991!), so thats why i call THAT group scary!

Please leave Shim ChangMin, Kim RyeoWook and Kim KiBum out of this.
I have better tolerance of my favourite artists younger than me, than of teenage-girl artist younger than me.
Sue me =P!

Ooh, and i was in this forum, and i think most of the people predicted their downfall even before they debuted =P!
They were saying something like, catfights and bitchings might happen within the group (Super Girls), fighting for guys etc, whats with the young ages and being a group of girls, and so they won't make it for long! Gees!
But who knows, they might turn out to be REALLY SUCCESSFUL, and then the Super Girls can come and slap them in the face for having prejudice on them =P!

I don't know, i choose to remain neutral in this whole matter... even though i see Super Girls as scary =P!
Maybe the reason i can stand Morning Musume better is because only like, 2-5 members are younger than me, out of the whole lot =P! And some of their songs are really nice and catchy =D!~

~~

Edited this pic out of fun! Was browsing through my Shinhwa gallery and got a small insperation =D!~
I have TONS of pictures (Ranging from TVXQ!, Shinhwa, SuJu'05 and FTTS... SERIOUSLY BLOODY LOT!), i'm sure i'm going to faint one day o(=v=")o...

Anyways, here's the pic!

TADA =D!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe =P!


p/s: Argh, there's so many things i wanted to post... but i forgot everything adee =P!
I damn lazy use photoshop now too cuz, i don't know why... maybe the royalty of using it has POOF, disappeared?

I know there's alot of stuffs i said i would post, but i forgotten! Maybe i should start my list anew, and forget about the old stuffs, and only post what i want from now on?
See how lar =3!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e