Monday, May 15, 2006

How will you be defined in a Dictionary?

My name would be a Noun in the dictionary.
And guess what would my defination be...
A person who laughs at anything (even this entry)
Brilliant, i do laugh at almost everything.
My name is SO fit to be in the dictionary...

And also, Han YoungJi is "A person who has the ability to be invisible ", and Kajiwara Eiko is "fuzzy to the touch"... Hmm...

Whatever, and... omg...

... My darling owner... Kim DongWan...
... is a noun...
... with the definition...
A dance involving little to no clothing
That is SO my owner ...
*Check Auntie's Blog, hehehe, you might understand the meaning to the definition above =D!!!~*


p/s: BTW, Jang Mi-Ui is "Smelling like turnips at all times"...

!

And Mun JungHyuk is "Like in nature to a banana peel"...

Turnips and Bananas (Peel!) so go together har?

...

!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e