Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Meow meow WOOF!

I'm drowning myself in SuperJunior'05... a couple of songs from their album only anyway =P!

The songs are so hip and happening i felt better already =)!

Nyat, its not like owner is going to adopt another cat or anything!
I love Guma, and we are like, best friends =D!~
*Note: Unless if you are Auntie or understand what i'm saying, please ignore the above paragraph. Thank you!*

So now i'm feeling better, as its nothing *big* for now, since its not exactly a confirmed matter... i just love rambling =P!
Now... just wait for that "big-moment" to come and slap me on the face nya lar =S...

So i'm pretty cool about it =D... for now...

Anyways, i open my fridge and saw MinWoo-oppa and JunJin-oppa staring back at me!
Then also owner KingDongWan-oppa and Eric-oppa, and slightly of Andy-oppa and HyeSung-oppa!

NICE, i must say =D!~

Back to work now, FIGHTING!

p/s: No, Shinhwa-oppas DID NOT hide inside my fridge!
They would pretty much PREFER to hide inside the closet (Or under a table, or in the bath tab or shower place =P!), after being "thought" by mastermind Eric-oppa =P!
At least they won't freeze there anyways!

Its just my Shinhwa Coke can!
Keeping it cooled, waiting for a GOOD MOMENT to open and drink it o(^-~)o!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e