Sunday, May 21, 2006

Let's spread the SuJu'05 LOVE!

SuJu'05? Igobunde?

They are SUPER JUNIOR'05 XD!!!~

Yeah, going to get to see them this July'06 when they come with TVXQ!!~ Yipee o(^-^)o!!!~

I hope ALL 12 of them will come!
Because they have different activities and stuffs all the time, sometimes not all 12 could make the same appearance (Except the trip to Pattaya! Lucky fans o(>.<")o!~)! If all 12 can't make it, at least hopefully EeTeuk-oppa, KangIn-oppa, SungMin-oppa, ShinDong-oppa, DongHae-oppa, SiWon-oppa and RyeoWook got come =D!~
Then i'll be a HAPPY kimchi XD!!!~
WARNING to Auntie and SukBi aka BiBi:
HAPPY kimchi also means HYPER CRAZY kimchi!
Please DO take care of her and make sure she don't embaress herself when she meets TVXQ! or SuJu'05!
In return, kimchi promises Auntie to be a good kimchi and that she will help take care of SukBi when SukBi meets Mr Coconut MinMin Shim ChangMin!
Wow, Auntie will have a HARD TIME baby-sitting two crazy bebes nyan =D?

I so gatal go watch Mystery6 AT NIGHT again o(=.=")o...
And typically, scared myself again...
The show loves to scare people ALOT! Got scared a couple of times adee!
But its SO FULL of SuJu'05 LOVE!
I'm going to spread it around XD!~
Especially to Auntie =3!~ You're not running away =D!~

SPREAD THE SUJU'05 LOVE XD!~

BTW, SiWon-oppa SO CUTE XD!~
Keep on preaching about Christianity o(=v=")o! Especially to HeeChul-oppa!~
And the producers of the show HAVE to put the "Halleyuyah" song when SiWon-oppa starts his preachings! I laughed like mad, i kept on repeating those parts XD!~
Honestly, you REALLY have to watch it to understand it!~ ITS SO FUNNY XD!~


ARGH, i really need to learn how to control myself NOW! I scare i'll go bizzerk when the 17 hot guys comes !~
Knowing me, I DEFINATELY WILL XD!~

FIGHTING kimchi aka eiko-chan XD!~

I SO long never use eiko-chan adee, eiko-chan is getting mad at kimchi !
Mwehehehe, the battle of names *within* the same person?
You know Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
This is The Battle of eiko-chan and Little kimchi !

Wow, who will win?
One is Keita's beloved Baby, another is owner DongWan-oppa's beloved Baby too!
WHO WILL WIN?
You ask me?
Me support who?

Technically, if either one falls, it means *I* fall too, so i'm neutral!
...
I'm talking to myself now, signs of madness... OMG !

The 17 HOT guys are not *here* yet, and i'm *already* mad...
Imagine what *might* happen when THEY REALLY arrive...
I'll get worst? Or maybe even BETTER?
Only that day will tell ...

~~

Seriously, when everyone learns that Super Junior'05 consists of 12 HOT members, their immediate reaction will be ! They can get really SHOCKED!

Like what happen to me the first time i knew them!

But once you got over the shock, and get use to it, you'll learn that the 12 members is the best!
Its not big, its SUJU'05 LOVE !~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e