Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WHY ME?

I had been a REALLY good girl and didn't even SKIP a day of class!
Though, because my class starts at 1pm, and i leave for class at around 12.15pm, sometimes i reach class late because have to look for parking and all...

And according to the ICPU rules, 5 lates = 1 absence!

SO, even though i've NEVER skipped a class, I HAVE ONE BRILLIANT ABSENCE!
Because i have 5 accumulated bloody lates T-T!

Now my beautiful record of no absences is GONE... GREAT *sarcasm*!

THIS SUCKS!!!

~~

Pics from F1 o(^-^)o!~
Yeah, i've been putting off from uploading those pics to my blog, now here it is!~

Although i'm no F1 freak, i must admit its a good experience! Must at least experience it if have the chance!
And wah-lah, my Dad got free tickets! WEEEE!~


The gateway *heaven music*... for fans...!~

The seats are quite good! Its facing the pit-stop and really near the track!
But my ears... ARGH!!! ITS REALY LOUD!!!
Even wearing the not-nice-to-wear-ear-butt can't help keep out the noise! I used my fingers instead, which resulted in that i can't eat anything because my both hands are busy... bother...


Not bad heh the view?
Well, for the pitstop lar o(^^;;)o...


And its COMPLIMENTARY! Otherwise my ticket would've cost a bloody RM1500... WOW 0_0!!!
And i can't believe people will actually buy them too!
But likewise, i would be willing to forge up to RM500 (Possibly RM1000 too?) to watch Japan in action during WorldCup, so yeah, birds of a feather!


Expensive @.@...

And seats above us are even MORE expensive!

Rich people or really crazy fans!

Though, do you realise that ALOT of things are like, really obvious! But sponsors and organizers and all will always put those signs and rules around, reminding you of it...
So bo-liao...

Like duh, you think we tak tau?


The sign again at the entrance...

Although i didn't stay till the end, its a really good experience!
But unless we can park nearer next time, NO WAY am i going again!
Walked like mad o(=.=")o... me no likey walk too far under the hot sun... although i like the sun but i don't like to walk FAR FAR under it (Unless if i'm in the beach or something!)!


But you know, upon entering the main gate where they check the tickets and all... i noticed something which made me afraid to go in, at first...


DongWan-oppa, i can enter ka?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e