Saturday, May 20, 2006

I should stop buying CocaColas and Pepsis...

SERIOUSLY!

I was out to KpopKingdom's 14th gathering today, then off to Isetan to check out if they have any Japanese snack on discount, or if they are selling any new CocaCola or Pepsi cans, which i love to collect (Have a whole lot of collection =3!~)!

Then, i smartly *have* to spot a NEW one on the shelf. One which i didn't had.
Bloody hell!

With my bad Japanese, i simply read some tag on it, and the tag says something about the First Generation or something?
Being the "can-collector" me, and especially with my love for Japanese CocaCola and Pepsi
cans, i bought it.

No kidding.
I.BOUGHT.IT.

Despite the HUGE pricetag there, "RM9.50".
So now you know where all my money has gone too =/.
But i really can't help it! ITS SO PRETTY o(*v*)o!

...
But upon coming home, i realise a big STUPIDITY of me and also ignorance.

One of the reasons why i bought that can, was because i thought that the can was to commemorate the 120th Anniversary of CocaCola, so they launched some new looks which actually looks like the First Generation of CocaCola cans aka the BIG BROTHER of all the new CocaCola cans.

Now people like RETRO mar =D!~

But i was wrong... VERY wrong.

I got home and proudly show the can to my brother.
What a big mistake.

"Bro look, this was made to look like the First Generation of CocaCola cans when its released years ago! Cool heh?"
My brother took the can and read it (Him being my "Walking-Japanese-dictionary...), then he told me something.

Sure enough, the tag there was something about the First Generation thingy...
But my brother reminded me that...
They have NO aluminium cans back around 1965.
They only have BOTTLES.
BOTTLES!
BLOODY BOTTLES!

They don't bloody hell use cans back then o(>.<")o!

Aigou, so malu you know, now only realise o(=v=")o...
If i hadn't shown it to my brother, silly me would've probably still believed that it WAS the look alike of a First Generation CocaCola or something, and i probably wouldn't need to face the harsh reality of HISTORY?

...
Bloody hell, i feel conned o(=.=")o...

But i don't exactly regret it! Because i DO love to collect CocaCola and Pepsi cans, and anyways, i was in a hurry when i bought it! I didn't have the time to stand there, stone, and consider whether i should buy it.
I just took it, look at it, and decide immediately.
Thats the whole process.

Anyways, regret also no use!
I've bought it, and I.LOVE.IT!

It looks so pretty with my other collection of cans o(^-^)o!~
But i so need to clean them one day... and especially rearrange!
Whats with the new addition of Shinhwa CocaCola cans and one new one i bought the other day, i'm running out of space to display them nicely... plus there's alot of dust o(=v=")o...

ARGH! AJA FIGHTING!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e