Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bo-liao again!!

Mwehehehe, prepared for bo-liaoness XD!~

Everyone knows DongWan-oppa is my owner!
But in case you're blur and didn't know it (You should be thrown into the Pacific too btw!), here's a reminder!
This public service reminder has been brought to you by kim(chi)DongWan corporation!

And DongWan-oppa's little kimchi is ME, kimchi =D!~

Everyone knows my owner is HOT, GREAT and PURR-FECT!
No doubt about it!
Its like, A FACT you know =D!~

Great bod, great smile, great pet... what more can you ask for in a GREAT guy =D?

S is for SHINHWA!
S is for STATE OF THE ART!
Urinun SHINHWA IMNIDA!

S is also for SMELLY FACE, SMILE, SUPER POSER and SIZZLING =D!~ Mwehehehe!~
Owner is such a poser o(=.=")o Like owner like pet, OMG... no wonder why i pose so much......

I've been waiting for some time to pose this pic up in my Blog!~
This pic has been a GOOD PIC for me to melt SOMEONE when we are chatting in MSN too =D!~

What catching story? Mwehehe, let Auntie explain it lar =P!~

The "phone-story" with HyeSung-oppa and MinWoo-oppa =D!~

Mwehehehehehe, this is fun =D!~


Side track from Shinhwa...
I MISS KIM JONGGOOK-OPPA TERRIBLY o(T-T)o!!!
Especially in X-Man!!! Its just so NOT X-MAN without JongGook-oppa!!!

Hope he's doing great in the army, but eitherways, I MISS HIM o(>.<)o!!!
Thus, JongGook-oppa has been named (Copyrights from Auntie's "OFFICIAL" brandings!)...

He is just "so-oppa" to me =3!~
Just like Shinhwa-oppas to me too o(^ω^)o!~

That day i was watching LoveLetter, suddenly they release his song, AND I ALMOST CRIED o(>.<)o!!!

Gosh, if i can miss JongGook-oppa so badly like that, i wonder what will happen to me when Shinhwa-oppas enters the army ...
I shudder to think about it...


Mwehehe, whats with the indulgence of photos (Although not alot...) today?
Well actually, there are some photos that i've photoshopped earlier, but i didn't post it up, and it has been in my folder for quite some time adee!
So what better to do now then posting it up =D?
Then i can start "a-new" with photos i want to post-up, instead of older-photos bulking up in my folder for no reason!

I'm such a genius XP!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e