Monday, May 22, 2006

Crime goat?

I was finishing my "Hate Crime report" just now.
Yes, i'm procrastinating, sue me =P!
Anyways, this is what i wrote to describe the meaning of "hate crime".
Hate crime is a crime in which the criminal unleashes his hatred towards a certain group of person by using a scapegoat.

But before i wrote that, i was really sleepy! Actually, i was forced to wake up so as to finish this bloody homework. And being sleepy, what i actually wrote was this.
Hate crime is a crime which the criminal unleashes his hatred towards a scapegoats probably of something which happened to crime goat.
Crime goat? WHAT IS THAT?

The malu thing is, my 2nd brother came in at the same time. He looked at what i was doing, asked me what "crime goat" is, then laughed at me.
And i bloody smart go and scold him say he don't know how to read... until i read it for myself and... MALU o(>.<")o!!!
Somemore i damn proud go and say he tak tau how to read... BLOODY SMART me ...

ARGH!!! GO FINISH HOMEWORK o(>.<)o!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e