Saturday, May 06, 2006

Genius me again o(=o=*)o...

For my Challenge and Change course (Goes along the line with Psychology!), we are required to do a CCA/ ISU etc (Whatever the teacher chooses to call it o(=v=")o...).

Its this BIG ASSIGNMENT that requires research, writing, presentation etc.
Naturally, you'll need to choose a topic to research about!

And i SO SMART, go choose about Animal Products (Sharks fins, Tiger fur, Rhino horn etc...)...
Yes, i love animals! I'm sure anyone who knows me well would've known how passionate i am about animals!
Side note: Especially Sharks! I'm possibly known as "Shark Girl" in my World Issues class, whats with my passion for Sharks i choose them as my Biodiversity Information Fair topic...
Even though i may not talk much about SHARKS in class, everyone knows i have a THING for Sharks!
SHARKS RULES =D!~

ANIMAL RULES XD!
Everyone in class knows i care more about animals than humans too =P!

BUT!!!

The fact remains... VERY SUSAH TO WRITE OR RESEARCH ABOUT THAT TOPIC o(T-T)o...

Serious!
And i hardly know what to write about, its a pretty wide topic, i got stuck for very long time adee o(@o@)o...

I should've chose something easier! Like Multiple-Personality disorder, or Teen Pregnancy, (Even if means i need to FIGHT with other classmates for that topic!) etc...
Yes, i may not be INTERESTED in the topic... BUT AT LEAST ITS EASY TO WRITE!!!

Cari pasal nya me o(=v=")o... so gatal go choose Animal Products...

And i've to handup my final report THIS THURSDAY!
THIS THURSDAY!
And i'm not even halfway done today o(T-T)o...

Not forgetting, presentation next week, or next next week o(@.@)o...

Which is why, i've been a good girl and has choose to stay at home these few days, SO I COULD FINISH THE BLOODY ASSIGNMENT!
But... even at home, alot of things (Mainly videos in my computer...) are distracting me o(ToT)o...

BUT MUST FIGHTING!

Let me put this picture to cheer myself up!

FLY TO THE SKY!!!~
Brian-oppa and HwanHee-oppa =D!!!~

Posers o(=v=")o... but so CUTE XD!!!~


Hehehe, even cool-cool HwanHee-oppa can be *retarded* sometimes!
After effects of hanging-out with Brian-oppa too much =P?


They are just SO CUTE XD!!!~
Just love them X3!!!~
Especially Brian-oppa's dorkiness!!!~ And his voice... *melts*!!!~
*NOTE: "BRIAN-BYUNG" ATTACK AGAIN LAST NIGHT!!!...
I go type "Brian" as my nephews name without realising it o(=v=")o... i'm SO in need of serious medication XD!!!~*


Eh, if i have a lot of work, why still BLOG? And also PHOTOSHOP?
Well, to "relax" abit lar =D!~ Hehe =P!

Ok, back to work! FIGHTING! AJA AJA!

Last pic though =P!

TADA!~
SO CUTE XD!~

Brian loves kimchi!~ Mwehehehehe =D!~

Ok, FIGHTING XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e