Monday, July 31, 2006

31

Its... ICE-CREAM DAY TODAY X3!~
Yeahs XD *throws confetti into the air and dances little kimchi dance*!
I just love BaskinRobbins for that! NYAN X3!~
*continues little kimchi dance*
YAH XD!~

Placed the order just now during lunch, paid, just need to go collect it after work!
MORE YEAHS =D!~

Hish, i'm getting fatter o(=.=")o...
Ignore the ice-cream part, ice-cream is such a "miraclous" food, i can NEVER get plummer due to over-consumption of ice-cream!
I have 2 stomachs:
One for food, another for ice-cream =D!~
My "second stomach" enables me to eat ice-cream no matter how full i am!
Cheerys =D!~
Hmm, lets just say that my body works in a pretty weird way =D!
ps: I am every little kids envy =P! The being-able-to-eat-alot-of-ice-cream-part of course o(^-~)o!~

Back to the original topic, honestly, my reason for getting bulkier now, its because i've been having "regular-meals" too often these days!
And i've just managed to successfully shed a few pounds last week (Yeap, put back the "few-pounds" i shedded o(T-T)o...)!
These few days i've been having breakfast, lunch and dinner!
All on time and in its PROPER AMOUNT!
Not that i'm skipping meals when i'm trying to lose weight! I always believe that one should NEVER skip meals!
I mean, we are so lucky to be able to have PROPER MEALS, but yet we are skipping it? If so, whats the point of having food for you?

No, i believe in having regular meals, just that you should eat less every meal!
...
Or try eating less for meals that you can eat less ler o(^^;)o!
If there's the food you like (Ei: Chicken Rice!), feel free to indulge as long as you don't "indulge-again" during the next meal o(^^)o!~
Because to me, it is a privileage to be able to eat!
Just not too much, but nyat, my self-control is BAD too lar o(>v<)o!
But i'm working on it, so FIGHTING =D!~

Thats all for now =D!~
Btw, my 500th post!~ CELEBRATE =D!~
*dances MORE little kimchi dance*

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e