Monday, July 17, 2006

Nursing a broken heart...

Nyan, i'm going to be fine tomorrow...

Nuff' said...


Edit 17th July 2006 10:08pm:

I thought i was going to be fine, don't think too much can already... trying to drown myself with my fave, by watching my ShootDori kids on their way of being the BEST little league in Korea... seeing that i'll always cheer up and will be HAPPY AND CHERRY after watching those kids...

But i was wrong...

My favourite show, Nal Ah Rah ShootDori, will be ending next week...

After just a month or so of being SUPER ATTACHED to the kids, it'll be ending next week... how i wished i had watched the show earlier, so i could've "stayed" with the kids longer...

I hate this feeling...

I want SuJu, but more than anything, i want my ShootDori kids... badly...

How i wished it wouldn't have ended so early... just like how i wish SuJu wouldn't leave so fast...

Today sucked to the max...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e