Friday, July 14, 2006

Nyan!~

Today, in my entire history of "stalking idols", is one of the WORST... but probably also one of the BEST day in my life!~

Nyat, i'm really very tired now! Will probably write about it tomorrow!
WARNING: THIS POST WILL BE EDITED TOMORROW!
So stay tune to it, if you want to know more on what happened today o(^-~)o!~
LONG STORY!~
YAH XD!~~
Really happy, and grateful for EVERYTHING that happened today, even the "bad stuffs"!~

FIGHTING o(^-^)o!~
SuJu Zzang XD!~

I need sleep now o(=.=")o...
KyuHyun, SiWon, SungMin, KangIn, HyunWoo~~ teman me sleep tonight yah o(^-^)o?
...
Siao me o(=.=")o...

Nyan, i want to put KyuHyun and SungMin in my pocket and bring home ler!!! REALLY VERY CUTE THEY X3!!!~
...
Three person eye-ing me now... kia o(0__0)o...
Better go teman them first =P!~
You know who the three are XD!~

~~

EDIT:
Woke up this morning, laze around, realise that, if i were to REALLY type out a story of last night... I WILL GET OVER EXCITED REMEMBERING LAST NIGHT'S GREAT EXPERIENCE AND COULDN'T TYPE FINISH THE WHOLE THING PROPERLY XD!!!~
... i'll ALSO be late because this will take me alot of time, to calm myself down and continue writing etc o(=.=")o...
So nope, i won't type the story!
But you can go to Auntie's BLOG to read it!~ She typed a half-detailed one there o(^-~)O!~ But good enough for reading XD!~

ARGH, STILL REMEMBER LAST NIGHT X3!!!~
YAH YAH YAH XD!!!~
I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO PUT KYUHYUN SUNGMIN IN MY POCKET AND BRING HOME X3!!!~
THEY ARE THAT CUTE XD!!!~
Especially happy when SungMin passes by me XD!!!~ Because its like, his my first favourite Junior, and i have the best glimpse of him when he passed by!!!~
SiWon runs too fast o(T-T)o... Next time i'll lasso him and pull him over to me!
Not to forget when KangIn-yah and KyuHyun-yah passes by too!!!~
HAENGBOK XD!!!~

Despite the "unluckiness" in the WHOLE DAY that we chased EVERYWHERE but still didn't get to see them, i still feel happy and grateful when at the end, we still get to see them o(^-^)o!~
And also from such a close view!~ YAH XD!~

Seriously, we only 100% decide to go stalk them at around 10am? Then by 11am i left home to pick Auntie up to head to KL!
I was so nervous, and put all the necessary stuffs into my bag! Its really as if i'm packing bag to runaway from home X3!~
I even called a certain hotel to check if they have any event, to see if we could park there, use the event as an excuse, and get a FLAT RATE =P!~ Luckily it went SMOOTH X3!~

But the dinner with SuJu, in the same restaurant, the funny thing is the girl next to me!
She was pratically STARING at them! Somemore in those dreamy look and she didn't stop looking that its REALLY RUDE!
Staring at them is what me and Auntie try to avoid doing because we didn't want to seem rude (But thinking back we were abit the BABI-IED to them also =P?), we want to give them privacy and its like, DINNER LAR! Takkan people eat dinner also still want to STARE at them right? So not nice!~
But we always looked around and take glimpse of them X3!~
I realise SungMin always looked over XD!~ Also because he is in the seat directly facing us ler!~ And thanks to the girl next to us, probably attracted more attention for us? Hehe =P!~
And one part, i turned around and saw EunHyuk immediately look away as if if he was looking at us just now!
Maybe perasan? But thats the feeling i really got that time!

Argh, enough for now, i need to go clean the cat, feed the rabbit, bath and go out!~
Also to prepare for tonight's concert X3!~
FIGHTING kimchi-yah XD!~
...
Really cannot forget their cute looks X3!~ YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e