Sunday, July 09, 2006

Shinhwa in Shanghai 06.07.08

Yah, Shinhwa-oppa's concert in Shanghai last night X3!~
And it was a success XD!~
Congrats oppas o(^-^)O!!!~

However, my main focus is not there for now =D!~
But the press conference XD!~
Why?
That's because MY BIG NAME was mentioned =D!~
By no other than... Prince DongWan-oppa XD!~
I didn't want to go, so poor oppa have to miss me =(... i promise i'll go for your next concert ne =D... if its nearby =P...

Hehehe, the question they ask DongWan-oppa was, who he thinks is THE BEST!
Why of course, thats when my name was mentioned =D!~

DongWan-oppa never forgets his little kimchi X3!~

Presents for me XD!~
YAH, I LOVE DONGWAN-OPPA X3!~

During the PC, DongWan-oppa even say that sometimes, he thinks that he is a Prince o(=.=")o...
No wonder why people say, "Like owner like pet"... this is so true o(=v=")o...
Just that i AM a Princess =D!~ And he IS a Prince!~
Not just "think" ok, ITS TRUE XD!~
...
Hoi, wakeup! Don't faint here =P!~
We are royalty =D!~
Mwehehehehehehehehehe XD!~


No to forget, another highlight of the PC... my name got mentioned... AGAIN... in a way =D!~

My husband thanking me and our son!~ Awwwwww X3!~
...
I have a feeling i won't get out of here now o(@@)o... hehe, jk =P!~

YAH, the PROUD COACH (Supervisor) and the PROUD FATHER XD!~

Of course, i'm the PROUD MOTHER X3!~
You JUST have to love our ShootDori kids!~ NYAN X3!~
LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM XD!~


But something scary happened during the PC too...
My name was mentioned... AGAIN AGAIN...
Just that this time, not something to be "happy" or "proud" of...

I'm sure Auntie Mi-Ui will be very happy... but for me...

... i think i better RUN now!!! ARGH, SAVE MYSELF X3!!!~
The kimchi-juice ATTACK AGAIN XD!!!~ YAH XD!!!~ RUN!!!~ Mwehehehehehe!!!~

~~

WORLD CUP 2006 IS ENDING!!!

WorldCup is ending nyan!~
FOUR MORE YEARS TILL THE NEXT ONE o(T-T)O...
Oh well, but i guess thats what makes it PRECIOUS, VALUABLE and GREAT XD!!!~

Tomorrow (morning - for M'sia time!) will be the WorldCup Final! And just a few minutes later will be "the match" to determine the 3rd and 4th place!
With all the excitement happening everywhere, the definately HOT place would be of course, the host country, Germany!~

Despite that i wasn't been able to BE THERE to catch my favourite beloved Team Japan match LIVE IN GERMANY... oh well, at least i was able to "BE THERE" too =D!~
How?
No, not MinWoo-oppa o(=.=*)o...
My stupid husband didn't bring me there... even though he went there for the Korea VS Togo match with Shinhwa and the X-Man crew...
No no, he didn't bring me *emos*...
ARGH!!!

Stupid husband *emos again*...
DongWan-oppa didn't go too, so of course, he can't bring his little kimchi along...
Stupid husband *emo emo again*...
**A side note, Eric-oppa is KING OF "YOU-LIN"!!!
Almost every picture in Germany, HE IS IN IT!!!
Unsure whether its on purpose or not, but he IS... in... EVERY PICTURE...
This pic is by far the creepiest his appearance was =P!~
KING ERIC-OPPA THE "YOU-LIN" XD!!!~**

So anyways then, no husband or DongWan-oppa to bring me go, so how DID i went???
Well, my little boy went, as a part for ShootDori filming, so as a MOTHER aka PARENT, OF COURSE I HAVE TO GO TOO!!!~

Germany is SO FAR, and at least a GOOD 12 HOUR FLIGHT!!! How can i NOT GO to take care of my little boy???
So off i went =D!!!~
Germany was FUN XD!!!~
Nope, no pics from there! Busy taking care of my little boy, who was the MAIN ATTENTION of everyone, to take pics!~
Though, i have pics of TaeHoon, Ah Theng JieJie's son, in Germany! When they went there for the Korea VS Togo match too! May post it next time =D!~

Yah, my little boy is just too cute X3!!!~ So do little but BIG BOY MinHo!!!~
I JUST LOVE THE SHOOTDORI KIDS XD!!!~

Argh, enough, so late adee better go sleep!~
Go chew my husband later for not bringing me to Germany =D!~
...
I have a feeling his fans will be looking for me to make MORE kimchi-juice soon o(0_0)o...

Great... now MORE PEOPLE looking for me for kimchi-juice...
Maybe i should change my name to kimBAP... at least no one will look for kimBAP-juice ... right =D???
...
No, people EATS kimbap... i just saw this show of my husband and Eric-oppa happily eating kimbap o(T-T)o...
No, no kimbap *shakes head in protest*...
I should get a NON-FOOD NAME!!!
Hmm...
Ah, i GOT IT!!!
I can be...
YOUNGJI!!!
Gosh, how can i forget my "Korean name"!!!~ I'll just be YoungJi for now!!!
No kimchi, no kimBAP!!! Just good young YoungJi!!!~
YOUNGJI CHOIKO XD!!!~

Eh, bo??? What did my husband, DongWan-oppa and HyeSung-oppa say???

...
I'll just stick to kimchi ler o(T-T)o... haih...
At least kimchi-juice sounds better o(=v=")o...

ARGH o(>v<)O!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e