Friday, July 21, 2006

Lazy the Fat King!

Nyan, just now in the afternoon, after cleaning Lazy's RoyalChamber outside my house, i let him laze around inside my house!
Then because i wanted to use the com (SUJU X3!~), i locked him up in the study room with me so i could keep an eye on him at the same time! Otherwise its back to the RoyalChamber he goes! Pity him, his locked in there for almost the whole day, but if i were to let him walk around outside house, i need to watch him!

Anyways, while i watched "Korea's no.1 Handsome Guy - KangIn", Lazy jumped onto the desk, walked around, then slept on the table behind me (He wanted to get out, but couldn't, poor King =P!~).
I continue watching and all, then The King feels that he is neglected i guess, so he walked infront of my monitor, and stayed there awhile! But realising i was watching something on the monitor, he move away to the side and then slumped there! SO CUTE X3!~
I was petting his snout, above the nose part, while he continue to sleep, then he moved abit, and i meddle with him awhile, until he continue walking around and all!
One point i caught him and cuddled him! Petting him at the same time!
I think he doesn't really like it, but he still put up with me!
Nyan, I LOVE THE FAT KING XD!!!~

And yes, i need to change my "calling-his-name" habit =P!
Sometimes when he walked around and i couldn't find him, i would call "Lazy Lazy..."... but sometimes i would just call "Fatty Fatty..." instead... hehehe, bad habit =P!~

Argh! I'm going to miss having the FatKing around =(... but i guess its better if he goes back... because... HE IS GETTING FATTER IN MY HOUSE DUE TO LACK OF EXERCISE o(>.<)o! Not to forget locked in the RoyalChamber for at least 22hours a day o(@@)o!
Luckily The King is really a good boy, and understanding the situation, he just stays a good boy and won't "complain" oftenly!
Except when his food bowl is empty, or if the food gets soggy (Which he dislikes!), then he'll start to meow non-stop o(=.=")o...! But that is MY BAD!~
Conclusion, SUCH a GOOD KING nyan X3!!!~

And he knows how to play "bobo" with me ne *dances around*!!!~
YAH XD!!!~
Even stupid YuCheon doesn't know how to o(=.=")o... but ah, tis story is for me and him only =P!~
...
I MISS THEM o(T-T)O!!!
Mentioning them and seeing them (Pics, vids, etc!) makes me miss them more, BUT CANNOT HELP IT!!! Haih... i've been saying "about this" a little too much ne? I mean, i can track all my posts from the day i manage to see them till today, hmm... i think i mention THAT more than 10 times *blush*??? Hehehe...
But haih, what to do... its really and honestly how and what i'm really feeling right now ler o(=.=")o... argh...
I MISS THEM o(>.<)O!!! Wow, i've really "said it" TOO MUCH that i've became lazy to write what is it that i'm missing them about and all...
Hehehe =P!~


Just now i went to ask my cousin sis Kat whether she wants to go watch movie with us (Me, Ah Theng JieJie and Uncle AhGuan!) tomorrow!
I knocked on the door, and asked her! Then i heard that she's walking to the door to open it, and the minute she open the door, i yelled "VRA!!!", and as expected, she got frightened and screamed back in return XD!!!~
Hehehe, always manage to scare her one =P *shows peace sign*!~ Fun fun o(^-^)O!~ Very nice and FUN to disturb my dear cousin sister one =D!~ Hahaha!~
Especially when i tell her ghost stories! Sometimes at night before sleep last time! But, hehe, thats one of the "most fun" part!~
...
But sometimes... i can "scare myself" back with the stories i told her o(=.=")o... aiyo, such failure...

Lucky i got my darling Baby Keita *blush*!~
His so brave and daring, he can LAUGH and SMILE his way through the haunted house! Not a single sign of fear, and he was the one walking FIRST, and somemore he have to look back often to the camera!
And somemore plus some other REAL LIFE EVENT STORIES, i can guarantee you, Keita is not afraid of horror movies and scary stories and stuffs!
Thats my darling Keita, my knight in shining armour on the white horse *melts*!~
YAH, KEITA IS REALLY MY PRINCE KNIGHT XD!!!~
If i were to watch horror movies, or gets scare after, i can always count on him X3!!!~
...
Definately cannot count on YuCheon Baby o(=.=")o...
From what i "think" i know... his afraid of horror movies XD (BUT SO CUTE!!!~)!!!~
I think i can scare him back in return, even though i'll get scare myself =P!!!~
Bad habit, NYAN X3!!!~

Hmm... i wonder how many SuJu members are afraid of horror movies and all???
It'll be nice to see whose afraid, and whose not XD!!!~
YAH X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e