Saturday, July 01, 2006

Some people might find it silly, but to me, insulting things i love is just as insulting to me as insulting me.
What the bloody hell.
Of course, things that i love are devided into two parts.
One part is that i can tolerate criticism regarding it! Maybe because i felt that they aren't purr-fect yet, thus, constructive criticism for improvement is good (Though if its insulting criticism, go jump of a building before i can get you!)!
While the other one, well, lets just say that i cannot tolerate anything bad against them... AT ALL!
Even if it means the truth.
Yes, the second part means, you critisize them, its as well as slapping me in the face.
And let me warn you, i bite.

Everyone has the freedom to like, hate, agree or disagree of course, and also freedom of speech which i trully respects. But criticism of things that I LOVE (The second part!) INFRONT OF ME is pure suicidal. You have been warned.

One good example.
There was a good news on a group that i truly love and respect, even though i might not has been a fan from the start! I am now anyways!
This is because i felt that the group are purr-fect in every ways, thus, they earned my feelings fair and square!
It was a happy news and happy thread, until a reply from a NON-FAN, replying "no comments says it all"...
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!! THAT JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOILING!!!
Be as it maybe that he or she doesn't like the group, i still don't think he or she should say that! Though, i may have misintepret his or her meaning? Who knows!
Eitherways, the moment i read it i don't like it. Period.
That is pure spamming too anyways, eventhough the rules clearly state no spamming *rolls eyes*... or even bashing of other idols (I seriously consider that bashing!)! If he or she really don't like it, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AND ALL! FINAL!
Damn !@#$%^&* and pissed now...

You might say no need to get pissed over such small thing, BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!
Those dudes are my beloved and respectful oppas, and i had take it to my life to protect them AS I WANT!
Like i said, i don't like people saying bad stuffs about things i love.
Say it behind me who cares, just as long as NOT infront of me.
Regarding the example above, its not my fault i happen to stumble across it. All i know is i HAD stumble across it, thus, i have ALL MY RIGHTS to be pissed!

A person who does not know how to respect others definately do not receive any respect from me. Luckily i'm not close to that person, otherwise i would've killed them!
Eitherways, thank God our "relations" are purely on "business relations" ONLY.
If its any more, i've no guarantees what i'm going to do. One things for sure will be that my BIG BLACK FACE will defiantely appear to show him or her!

Hish, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!


p/s: Another very good example, would be of course things personal to me: family and friends, and not to forget, my beloved Team Japan!
I can NEVER hear any word against them!
Say it, and DIE!
I can dislike a person immediately if i hear anything insulting they say about my Team Japan. Not to forget my BIG BLACK FACE can appear anytime i want.
And i mean it.
Beware humans!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e