Monday, July 17, 2006

Its ok..

... if a person knew about a certain idol, but was NOT a fan... until probably she/ he met them and fell in love with them and gets all the goodies (Signs, hugs, handshake etc...) from them... ITS OK...

Its ALSO OK, even if the person DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING about the idol, but met them and think their nice and good and all, and then turned to a fan immediately and gets all the goodies from them... ITS OK...

But its NOT OK, when the person HATES the certain idol, but goes to stalk them, or met them by chance whatsoever, and turns to a fan IMMEDIATELY because the idols are good-looking or nice etc, and THEN that person gets ALL the GOODIES from the idol!!!
As compared to LONG-TIME FANS who didn't even get a single goodie from the idol!!!

First, you do not HATE someone, and then fell DEEPLY AND MADLY in love with them IMMEDIATELY!
Second, that is just SO "hypocritical" (Similiar with "hypocrite"!)!
Third, IT IS COMPLETELY TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!!
Especially for fans like me !@#$%^&*...
But i guess thats luck?... Bloody hell...


I just went to PasarMalam just now... all for the sake of the yummy and cheap PearlMilkTea, and the Gyoza...
A half-an-hour trip there which includes looking around for a parking because everywhere is congested there...
15-minutes walk in the PasarMalam...
And another half-an-hour trip back + getting out from the parking place because everywhere is STILL congested there...
Bloody hell...
If any PolarBear dies today because of my unlikely contribution to the bloody global warming, i'm going to stay at home and continue measuring the bloody floor FOR A WEEK!
I feel so bad... for my fun and pleasure, i'm killing animals up north indirectly...
All in the name of BAD MOOD...

Because me is in BAD MOOD, i've "generously" contributed to global warming, not to forget wasting the petrol resources, when its so bloody expensive now + getting lesser etc...
Bloody hell...
I even took the longer way home, because its so fun driving around town when you're in a bad mood... Now i know why some people will put "driving" as their hobby! Its really fun sometimes (Minus other bloody drivers + bad roads and traffic jams of course!)!
But that would mean more global warming bla bla...
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take these kind of stuffs seriously! Taking care of the environment and animals and stuffs! Conserving them and all!
Don't anyone even DARE to say it is stupid of me to do so! Saying that even if i don't do so and so, everyone else will still continue doing so and so...
Don't compare me to those ignorant fools! SO WHAT if everyone else will continue doing so and so, even if i don't do so and so? I'm not the same as them! Don't compare me to ignorant bloody idiots! I am NOT THE SAME as them! I CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!
...
Except when it comes to using water o(=.=")o...
I still need alot of "meditation" to prevent myself from over-using water o(=.=")o...
But i've started on stopping-Sharks-fin-soup and air-cond, and soon to be, "DRIVING AROUND"!
At least SOMEONE is taking the earth seriously and tries HER BEST to conserve for the environment...
I'm so proud of myself sometimes *cold laugh*...
...
I'm seriously getting mental o(=.=")o...

But no doubts, i love the environment and animals, i swear to care, conserve and protect them as best as i can =D!~
FIGHTING GANBATTE X3!~

ps: New month resolution!
Anyone who DARES to consumes SharksFinSoup infront of me is STRAIGHT AWAY going into my black-name-list...
I AM SERIOUS!
I hate that bloody useless chinese delicacy! So what if its a Chinese delicacy? Sharks, who are VERY IMPORTANT to the eco-system, are dying for the sake of it! IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE!
And if i'm not mistaken, its not even good for your health... its just "expensive"... THATS ALL!
Its one of the food i HATE MOST in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

Eat it, and SUFFER from me...
I'm serious...

Ok, too serious, let me calm down now... i'm SERIOUSLY in a bad mood now...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e