Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Wave" ruined...

... by no other than Mr M Lee MinWoo...

Seriously...

Thanks to my dear husband and his "wave", now whenever i say sentences with the word "wave", which involves the movement of one's hands, for example "He waved at me"... instead of thinking of the HAND WAVE movement... i'll IMMEDIATELY think of MinWoo-oppa's BODY WAVE instead o(=.=")o...

Oops, yeah, only Shinhwa fans would understand this i assume, the meaning of "MinWoo's WAVE" o(^^;)o... paiseh...
Anyways, the jokes only funny around Shinhwa or Kpop fans =P!~

But argh, honestly, these few days, i've being telling stories of idol stalkings to people, most which involves the story of the HAND WAVE by that certain artist to me...
For example:
HanKyung waved at me!
KangIn waved at me!
SiWon waved at me!
EunHyuk waved at me!
KyuHyun didn't wave at me!

But instead of thinking back to the incident where they had actually PUT THEIR HAND UP and WAVED at me with their hands... i'll think of that they MinWoo's BODY WAVE me instead o(=.=")o...
Especially if i were to say this to Auntie, or if she overheard this... we two will end up looking at each other, and while she laughs, i'll attempt to explain its the WAVE of the HAND KIND!
ARGH!

MinWoo-oppa really ruined the word WAVE for us o(>.<)O!!! ... However, who can complain when I you get to see it every night *blush*...
...
YAH XD!!!~


Just now, coming back home was a torture!
I had to endure a 5 minutes drive home with the delicious smell of LAKSA in the car, and a full bladder!
Not good i can tell you!
BTW, the laksa was ok... but i regret eating it...
Because honestly, as long as the soup is bearable, i'll always love Laksa because of its delicious noodles when mixed with the soup!
But no Laksa is as good as my moms... or Penang's Batu Lanchang's one o(T-T)O...

So yes, i regret having that bowl of Laksa just now, BECAUSE IT MADE ME MISS PENANG'S BATU LANCHANG'S ONE EVEN MORE!
ARGH!!!
Honestly, i REALLY want to go back to Penang NOW! Because of the FOOD (And the beach o(*-*)o!~)!
However, the 4 hour ride back is preventing me from doing so o(=.=")o...
How i wish i can just go back to Penang in a zap, or at least, FREE FLIGHT BACK!
That way i seriously wouldn't have mind going back to Penang EVERY MONTH!
ARGH!
I MISS PENANG o(T-T)o... and its food and beach...
ARGH!
...
...
...
But... sorry to say this to my beloved hometown...
... I miss dear ol' Penang...
But its still not as much as i miss my TVfXQ! and SuJus o(T-T)O...
Especially now that i heard stupid YunHo-oppa is injured, but he still refuse to take good care of it, but continue performing and giving his best so us fans can be happy...
But how can we be happy when he is hurting himself?
Stupid git... faster get well, otherwise i'm going to BITE him when i see him o(>.<)O!!! And... JaeJoong, YuCheon, JunSu and my little boy MinMin...
... and SuJu... (Put all 13 SuJu's member's name here... since i lazy type all =P!~)...
I STILL MISS THEM ALOT o(T-T)o...
I really still miss them alot, and hope can get to see them soon...
But even so, it'll never be enough ne?

Yikes, i might as well just move to Korea ler o(=.=")o...
That way can take care of my two beloved oppas, PrinceDongWan-oppa and SunshineYunHo better?
And my darling son HyunWoo, my little boy MinMin, and 2nd baby boy KyuHyun-ny...
Yes, Baby YuCheon is number 1, and i doubt he'll not be ONE ler honestly X3!!!~ Hehehe!!!~

YARGH!!!
I. MISS. THEM. o(>.<)o!!!

Eat ice-cream later =P!~
ICE-CREAM XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e