Monday, July 03, 2006

Haywired!

My life eversince early morning today has been "haywired"!
Its like, everything didn't go according to "schedule"! As in, i have this fixed way of doing some stuffs, but today, it didn't went smooth!
... i think i'm getting sick?

For example:
Every night, without fail, i would wish my Royal Rabbits good night, without fail, before closing the door.
Last night, i closed the door only remembered i didn't wish my rabbits.
Gasp!

Everytime, i would always manage to break the KitKat into half.
This morning, i broke quarter off first, instead of half.
Gasp!

When i feed my rabbits, it would be open the Boys' cage first, then only the Girls'.
Today, i open the Girls' first, then the Boys'.
Not to mention, i fed the Girls' first, instead of usually feeding the Boys' first.
Gasp!

When i clean The King's Royal LitterBox, i'll put The King's Royal poop-ness onto the newspaper first.
Today, i put it straight into the plastic bag, until i realise something was wrong, and noticed "no newspaper".
Gasp!

Eversince holiday, i've never woken up before 9am. Usually around 9-10am.
Today, i woke up before 9am, i think around 8am? And got up at 9am!
Gasp!
...
Ok, the last one was not much of a Gasp! ler, but whatever, i liked how it sound =P!

Anyways, i think i'm going to get sick?
Either that, or today's NOT going to be good for me?
Just a thought o(^^;)o...

"Ah, young padawanwan, bad today it might be, for you. Careful, you should be..."
...
Omg, first i'm immitating the kids, now i'm immitating the Yoda-ness of StarWars?
Something IS indeed WRONG with me o(=.=")O...
I need my HyunWoo-ny o(T-T)o... HyunWoo-yah, omma eh wahyo!~


Anyways, what is it about the "immitating-kids-part"?
Well, i think i've watched too much (Yes, "much"!) ShootDori!
Now, without knowing it, i'll accidentally "immitate" the ShootDori kids o(>.<")O!!! Of course, i'll "know" of it after i did it ler...

Whether is when i smile i'll think of SungWoo's cute smile and thought that my smile was alike (Actually, its nothing alike o(=.=")o...), or when i talk i tend to end my sentence off-tuned, or do those cute actions the kids do, or shouting like the kids, jumping in delight (Erm... actually, i do that all the time o(^^;)o...)...
... ARGH, WHATEVER LER! THE THING IS, ITS LIKE I'M TOO INTO THE KIDS ADEE LAR!
And the bad outcome is i can accidentally immitate them without realising it o(=.=")o...

Trust me, if i were to act like that like, 12years ago, i'd be so bloody cute the KBS producers would fly to Malaysia to put me into the ShootDori show immediately!
But now? Now that i do it, accidentally, i think i'll freak and scare everyone out you'd run to Antartica and live with the PolarBears the minute you see me (And Antartica will be overpopulated in 3minutes!)!
On the contrary, I SCARE MYSELF TOO o(>.<")O!!! Should stop ShootDori...?
But... CANNOT!!! I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH X3!!!~
I can't stop thinking of them, especially my darling son X3!!!~
I love them X3!!!~
...
OMG, i just sound so "kam yu po" ("Goldfish Grandma"!)???
Hehehe, let me get Ah Theng JieJie to accompany me, so we can be "kam yu pos" together =P!
*coughYeahcough*
Bo-liao o(=.=")O...

I LOVE MY SON XD!!!~

Just so cute o(^-^)o!!!~

엄마는 현우 사랑합니다!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e