Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dilemma + Bo-liao-ness STRIKES!

Just came back (Ok, around an hour adee ler!) from my friend's farewell party!
Darling SuSu (SuYi!), till we meet again when you come back *sobsob*!
Nyat, its not like SuSu's gonna come see this, no point emo-ing here o(^^;;)o...?

Eitherways, i felt that true friends are really important!
After the party, instead of flying off and leaving, eventhough there's like a big match MOST don't want to miss (Germany VS Argentina!), they still stay behind and helped clean up until everything is purr-fectly CLEANED and TIDY!
Wow! Geng!
Of course, either that, or conscience kicking in =P!
But (No offence of course!), there are some who didn't even help abit! But stood aside and let everyone else do everything! Maybe they helped, but i didn't really see!
Those who helped are mostly those closer!
Hoi, i helped too ler o(>.<")O!
SuSu has been a great friend to me! I'm Royal, but takkan i just leave all my minions to clean up after the mess we made right?
...
I have a feeling i'm going to get bashed after this o(^^;;)o... if anyone who went reads this of course =P!
Mwehehehehehehe!~
Overall, at first i wanted to leave the party early, but i end up staying there until the end o(^^;;)o... of course, also because something i planned didn't occur ler o(=.=*)o...
Mental note to oneself: Never rely on anyone that has failed you alot of times!
But good also ler, it was fun listening to all of them talk!~ Really funny peeps XD!~

Apart from that, i also realised another thing.
How "behind" i was!
Everyone there was like (Of course, those i know ler!~), they knew which way they want to go to, what they're going to do and all!
I mean, SuYi will be leaving to Aussie, Ashleigh and GiGi are already in Aussie and UK respectively, Sheng knows which course and all he's taking and how many years etc, EeVon too, and even though Stephanie is waiting for next year to go to Aussie, she at least knows what she's going to do while waiting! Correction, she knows what she's going to do already lar!
So do ALOT of my other coursemates who had graduated with me!
Argh!
How about ME?
I'm still stuck between my dream, my interest and my passion!
BLOODY HELL!
Everyone is flying away now, maybe i should do so too? Especially since the minute anyone askes me what i'm going to do since i've finished ICPU, especially ADULTS, will be "So where will you be going next?"...
Bloody hell, i haven't decide ne o(=.=")o...
But since everyone is flying off, maybe i really should follow the crowd? Wth!

Anyways, why must it be "Where will you be going next?", cannot be "What will you do next?" one meh? Is it that we must leave Malaysia in order to study? Cannot stay in Malaysia within our jungle depths and be orang "sang-ka-lah" meh o(=.=")o??? Hish!!!
Be as it may be that studying oversea "might" be better, Malaysia is "not bad" also ler!
Wow, felt so patriotic =D *beams proudly*!~
...
Ok ler, i admit, i have the hunch i said so for yumchar sessions and Penang food, wth o(=v=")o... No other place in the world has two of my most favourite activites (Penang food is an activity! You need to be GOOD in order to be able to find GOOD FOOD =9!~)!
... Except if i move a yumchar mamak stall and also alot of Penang food stalls to overseas ler =P!
Hehehe, bo-liao-ness o(=v=")o...
But no deny that i do love my country ler =D!~
Malaysian lar dude XD!~


Jokes aside (Now i sound like Mr Moaz, WTH o(=.=")o...), although i've supposedly chose TCSJ for Law, bloody hell, I HATE DRIVING THERE AND PARKING THERE!
Bloody !@#$%^&*... HATE IT ALOT!
If i were to choose Law in HELP, at least there got a big parking place for you! And even though it might be hot, but at least you have a secured place! Its nearer to my house my mom can even drive me there!
But HELP has NO CAMPUS! I LOVE CAMPUS LIFESTYLE! HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT IT? Another bloody !@#$%^&*...

Another choice would be MassComm in TCPJ, the parking there is GOOD according to BiBi, and don't forget its a cool looking campus =D!
But... WHAT ABOUT MY LAW o(>.<)O??? Although i was attracted to choose MassComm at TCPJ because of the parking, but...
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See, dilemma here and there... i'll be surprised if i manage to register by the end of this month o(=.=")o...
No, i'll be surprised if i manage to register by the end-of-August o(=.=")o... bloody hell...


I should just go pack my bags, move in with my husband and take good care of our son (Take note of last post XP!~)! Be a good wife and good mother! Take baby HyunWoo out to play with baby SungWoo!~ YAH XD!~
Also, in any case Ah Theng JieJie is busy, i can always help to take care of her son as well!
Nyan, you can throw me ShootDori kids, i can take care of them no worries X3!~ I JUST LOVE THEM XD!~
Of course, as long as JongMin-oppa and JunJin-oppa is there to help too of course o(^^;;)o... since i think i'll melt over their cuteness first XP!~ Hehehe!~


ARGH, DILEMMA o(>.<)O!!!
FIGHTING!!! Must start thinking SERIOUSLY from now on!!!

For now...
Go play with my oppa, my husband and my son first =D!!!~
*runsaway before anyone is able to catches her*
Mwehehehehehe, bo-liao-ness strikes again XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e