Monday, July 24, 2006

Blah!

I don't know why i'm nervous like, NOW, but heaven yeah, i'm nervous now o(>.<)o! Probably because all of a sudden i'm like, having a "schedule" back in my life after graduating? Though, i feel that the biggest possibilities would definately be... Working + 8hours = NO Shinhwa SUJU FCShootDori TVfXQ! FTTS etc FOR THAT 8HOURS!
Or to make it simpler... NO LAZY-ING TIME!
ARGH!
I've spend my "holidays" LAZING most of the time for now! Even though at some times i was bored to heaven, but still...

ARGH!!! NO FC SHOOTDORI'S CUTENESS OR SUJU'S DORKINESS/ RETARDNESS OR SHINHWA'S CRAZINESS AS COMPARED TO USUAL!!!

24 hours a day, 8 hours in the morning-afternoon working, 8 hours to hug my beloved son to sleep... leaving 8 hours for me to play with my son, oppas and dongsaengs only o(T-T)o...
I'm just not prepared for this yet?
...
Argh!
Eitherways just fighting ler!
Lazing around for 16 hours everday isn't doing any good to me anyways o(^^;)o, both mental and physical!
I guess my son will have to make do with his father to play with, and my oppas to play with my dongsaengs for now!

AJA AJA FIGHTING X3!~


ps: I watched the episode where Kim JongGook-oppa have to leave ShootDori because he had to enter the army...
I've always avoided watching that episode, but eitherways, i've watched it this afternoon ler!
...
Made me cry like mad o(T-T)o!

And for now, i'm avoiding watching ShootDori's FINAL episode! Which was broadcasted last Sunday (23/7/06) night on Korea's KBS television-station!
Yes, my MOST FAVOURITE SHOW in the world has finally, against my wishes, come to an end adee o(ToT)o! WHY!
But oh well, it does have to end one day i guess... its just that i don't like, and don't want it to have come THIS FAST, especially when i've got SUPER-ATTACHED to the kids already =(...

Anyways, the reason i avoid watching it, is because i'm afraid i'll cry more and feel the emptiness i felt when SuJu left Malaysia...
ARGH!!!
I'm already missing ALL OF THEM o(T-T)o!!!

But for now...
FIGHTING GANBATTE!!!


~~

CANNOT LIKE THAT o(>.<)o!!!

SMILE SMILE SMILE =D!!!~
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY =D!!!~
FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING =D!!!~

Yeap, i'm ok now o(^^;)o!!!~

Minna saranghaeyo X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e