Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm missing them already...

Actually, it was since the moment they entered the gates that i've already started to miss them...

Now that i have NOTHING BETTER to do... the "miss" got worst...

At least when they are here in Malaysia, its good for me and i can do "mental + eye + spa" at the same time!
Even though it may not be THAT GOOD physically (I've sore neck, shoulders, legs because of them now o(=.=")o...)... at least i can take it as "exercise"? It's surely better than sitting at home lazing?
And definately, when they are here... i DEFINATELY have SOMETHING to do... which is to stalk them...

Argh, I MISS THEM I MISS THEM I MISS THEM o(T-T)o!!!

KangIn-ny's friendly and funnyness.
KyuHyun-ny's cuteness.
SungMin-ny's innocenness.
EunHyuk-ky's cute blur lookness.
HanKyung-y's friendliness.
EeTeuk-ky's leaderness.
SiWon-ny's gentlemanness.
RyeoWook-ky's specialness.
DongHae-y's boy-yness.
HeeChul-y's dandyness.
KiBum-y's sunshineness.
YehSung-y's JunKi-lookness.
ShinDong-y's blubberness.

I JUST MISS THEM o(T-T)o...

Still remember when HanKyung, KangIn, EunHyuk and SiWon waving at me... YAH X3!!!
...
MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM MISS THEM
...

Can't help it, especially since now i have nothing better to do o(T-T)o...

I seriously need to find something to do ASAP, before i go mental...


ps: I need to sort out my list O(@@)O... BADLY...

DONGWAN-OPPA FIGHTING!!!~
I miss you alot too o(T-T)o... GET WELL SOON!!!

pps: I got something wrong... some "facts" wrong...
SungMinMin was in fact, NOT my FIRST favourite Junior...
...
...
It was KangIn-ny O(@@)O!!!

It was only just now, when i was saving some SuJu pics, that i remember...
The first time i came upon SuJu and checked on them, the FIRST JUNIOR i liked was KangIn...
It wasn't SungMinMin...
Its KangIn-oppa yah!
And also, i can recognize him first best too...
It was only till LATER that i start to like SungMinMin due to excessive of Show Me Your Love MV, because of his beautiful cute voice!
Argh, i felt so sorry to KangIn-ny o(T-T)o...

Whats with the "excessive" of Show Me Your Love MV???
I was trying to remember their faces then if i'm not mistaken, thats why the "EXCESSIVE" o(^^;)o...

I need to get my head checked seriously o(=.=")o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e