Wednesday, July 19, 2006

NYAO!~

Annyoung!~
...
I STILL MISS THEM o(T-T)o...

Now i miss SiWon-bebe alot too...
But overall...
JUST MISS THEM ALL LAR!!!

ARGH!!!

Now hope my cous or Auntie got through the audition, then i mar can touchtouch them stand closer to them o(*v*)o?
*PRAYS*
Can see my baby's smile from a closer range too! Cause even though i always sees it, but no one can complain of "too much GOOD THINGS" right =D?
YAH XD!~

I realise my darling Blog has been lacking of pics due to the stalkings, emo-ings and all, so thus, being the bo-liao me, especially now that i have nothing better to do... PICS =D!~

Before the pics...
I hereby claim that i bear no responsibility to whoever who is standing in close proximity to Auntie while she views the pictures below!
BEST OF LUCK to you!
Especially Pupu of course!
Hope no Pupu juice comes from you!
Being the main target for kimchi juice, i really understand your feelings =P!~

ENJOY XD!~


I love this pic alot X3!!!~
Oppa-yah XD!!!~

PrinceDongWan-oppa loves Princesskimchi!~

OF COURSE X3!~
kimchi loves oppa too XD!~

Everyone...
OH HAIL THE SAMBA KING!!!

BIG CROWN for the SAMBA KING =D!!!~
Hehehehehhehehehehehehehehe XD!!!~

Oh, and me and Auntie went for BBQ that day!
Auntie was emo-ing... because she didn't see her Eric-bear that day...
BUT...

Actually, i REALLY want to ask Eric-oppa something!
...
Not hot meh, stand there wor =P!~
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!~

Eric-oppa is so scary... SUPER ERROR =D!~

You cannot blame NG... i meant, ANDY-OPPA, for NOT being Mi-Ui right? I mean, OF COURSE HE IS NOT MI-UI o(>.<)o!!! Go home for you Mi-Ui love! Poor NG-oppa... i mean Andy-oppa =P...


Okies, enough for now! Let me go disturb my RoyalBabies and Lazy, then go sleep adee!~
So early?
Of course, me good girl o(^-^)o!~
Thats why PrinceDongWan-oppa, husbands, son, and oppas + dongsaengs (Too many to list o(^^;)o...) love me =D!~
NYAN XD!!!~

Mwehehehe o(^^;)o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e