Thursday, July 27, 2006

Meows!

**This post will be edited throughout the whole day, because no point i post multiple entries on the same day! Please take note =D!**

Yargh!
BORED BORED BORED!
...
I HATE making calls to NewZealand!
The line is REAL BAD, i don't really understand them, and they don't get me either!
Oh well, at least now i'm more use to it, at least i can get what their trying to say ler...
But no, they still don't understand me...
I can't just pretend an "accent", its bloody difficult for me to force out an accent just like that! I prefer it to come naturally, and i can tell you, asking me to "speak accent", and since the line is bad they can't hear me so i need to repeat the same sentence with the bloody fake accent for like 5TIMES, i tell you, its like telling me to ignore Shinhwa-oppas when i see them!
SO BLOODY DIFFICULT!

ARGH!

Edit 2:08pm:
Just finished lunch... had KFC =D!
But now sitting down infront of com adee... later sure o(=.=*)o...
Sien sien sien again o(@@)o...
Fighting wait till 5.30pm ne!~ Another 3hour+ to go o(=.=")o...
But anyways, at that time then can go home to my son =D!~
Yah, my little boy X3!~
Yeah, i'm posting here "oftenly" because nothing to do =P! Bo-liao eiko-chan strikes again XD!~
Meow nyan!~

Edit 3:41pm:
Oh no, mistaken someone o(>.<)o! Feel so paiseh lar o(=.=")o...
Big muaks!~
...
BORED BORED BORED o(>.<)O! FIGHTING FIGHTING GO WORK XD!~ Edit: 4:19pm:
WHAT IS THIS?
I had called this company several times, but the customer service was busy. When i finally got to her, she asked me to call someone else. When i called that someone else, he was not very sure of it as well, so he asked me to call the HEAD OF PR!
Head of PR! HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS!
He said she'll be able to answer my enquiries, so anyways, i called her.
I've been very polite, telling her the reason and asking her if she could answer "just a few questions"!
She refused, but intead of being POLITE , she give me a straight "NO"!
Just a simple "NO"!
And not even friendly, its of the RUDE kind!
HEAD OF PR! HEAD OF PR I TELL YOU!
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
Seriously, if i was the boss of some BIG company, and MY PR staffs are this RUDE, i'll definately WARN her! Perhaps even FIRE her!
She is supposed to represent the company! If she can be this rude to just a "nobody" to the company, she could be THIS RUDE to ANYONE ELSE OR THE CLIENTS!
Serious B*TCH!
Idiotic!
Hope she got warned by her boss soon and realises her mistake lar...
B*tch...

Ok enough, this is ruining my good image =P!
But its nice to complain or throw a "bf" in a while =P! Is this considered a "bf"? Hmm... mola...

Edit 5:01pm (based on my watch):
GOING HOME IN HALF AN HOUR!
Nobody else to call dee o(^^;)o...
I seriously have phobia caling NZ now... ARGH!
Tomorrow how?
ARGH!

GO HOME GO HOME... sooon X3!~
I seriously need to make some progress tomorrow though! FIGHTING!
Need to "research" a new way to ask people for survey too i guess! My friend's one is like, SO AFFECTIVE!
AJA AJA!
Will stop blogging for today adee, and tomorrow try not to too!

ANNOYING PEOPLE ANNOYING PEOPLES!~
EMO EMO EMO!~
I may be affected by it, it may be my fault but it may be partially their fault too!~
So whatever, kimchi is taking the "easy way"!
I may care but i may also choose not to care!
So i'm choosing not to care anymore =D!
Everything needed to say is said, even though not properly because of the opposite party own problem, but i've said it adee!~ So thats it!~
Its of course, my loss, but if thats how it should be, that's how it will be no matter what... right?
No time to worry too much or care too much if thats how the opposite party wants it to be... right?

And once again, BE POLITE TO TELE-SURVEYERS!
Even if you don't want to answer anything!
Otherwise you may get talked-about behind their backs =P!
Mwehehehehehehee!~
We have you "information", REMEMBER THAT!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
...
I think i'm getting mental from all the work, the "NZ-phobia" and the "fever" which i feel i'm about to get soon... damn feeling "fever-ish" now... ugh...
BAH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e