Friday, July 28, 2006

U

Kept on repeating that song while driving XD (My Baby AE86 must be getting sick of it =P!)!~
...
And also when i went shopping at OU just now on my Baby Creative XD!~

So addictive *swoon*!~
Especially the part when RyeoWook-y goes "그남자가 내가 되게 해줄테니..."
And of course, everytime KyuHyun-ny sings i'll definately...
YAH XD!~



Contact probs
Just now i went shopping in OU!
Wanted to go out at around 7:45pm, but end up leaving around 8:10pm due to my blasted pair of contact lens o(=.=*)o!
It "melted" when i put it on!
Making my eyes feeling a REAL STINGY-ING feeling + VERY RED EYES like albino bunny rabbits o(>.<)o! I have two pairs of these "special" contacts! Which i got from the doc because my eyes had some problems earlier last two months!

The first pair with the correct power, i wore both pairs without realising that the stingy-ing comes later! One side was easy to take out, but another REAL DIFFICULT! And when i took it out, it immediately "crumple" together because of dryness!
The second one i wore one side, but got abit sting-y feeling so i took it off! When i placed it on my palm soaked in the solution, you can see a small part of the edge there "crumpled" already, which only happens due to dryness!
And thinking back, i still managed to wear it to TVfXQ! concert (THANK GOD!) which was like, the last few weeks!
SO WHAT IS HAPPENENING TO IT NOW?
Then itchy me, since i've already got my eyes "uncomfortable", i went to try my old pair of "normal" contacts lens, because the last time when i had my eye problem, wearing these "normal ones" will make it REAL ITCHY!
But surprisingly, just now, IT WAS OK!
WOW!
Even till now (I'm wearing it as i typed!)!
I guess i "rest" my eyes enough so its ok now (Touchwood!)?
Eitherways, i'm REALLY going to take good care of them for now! Phobia already o(>.<)O! Take good care of your eyes! When it feels uncomfortable, the feeling REALLY wreeks o(>.<)O! **Phobia is the "new slang" i got now due to the realisation of my phobia to call New Zealand =P!**


Shopping =D
Wasn't really in the mood to try on clothes, so just went looking around, and deciding which shop to attack next time when i have "the mood" to try on clothes!
Anyways, because i was "quite sweaty and sticky", i don't feel nice if i DID try it on o(>.<)O! I mean, i DON'T want to buy clothes sweaty people tried before! So what makes it that other people WANT to buy clothes i tried when i'm sweaty?
Except if i'm some BIG SUPER STAR lar =P!

Anyways, i tried to remember which shop i had stuffs to buy and all...
Until the end of the night... i suddenly forgotten all of it o(=.=")o...
Luckily only a few shops only, so roughly remember ler!
Hope can remember when i really go to "try and buy", otherwise have to keep going back... SIEN!
FIGHTING!


This weekened really must attack shopping malls around X3!~ YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e