Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh marshmallows!

Mom just complained i watched too much ShootDori o(=v=")o...
I kept on repeating it, and repeating it, and repeating it, repeating it and repeating it OVER AND OVER AGAIN!~
Especially the cute parts o(^-^)O!~
Especially my son's cute parts o(^o^)O!~
Cannot help it really o(^^;)o!~
YAH YAH YAH XD!~

On the contrary, i've successfully managed to sorta annoy Ah Theng JieJie with my love to my son, but Ah Theng JieJie still OK with it because she got her son TaeHoon!
However, for LooYee, i've SERIOUSLY managed to annoy her BADLY! Plus cause Ah Theng JieJie got TaeHoon as her son first before LooYee could even touch TaeHoon =P!~ Hehehe!~
How bad i annoyed her?
We would be chatting, and suddenly i would go randomly, "I LOVE MY SON X3!~" or "MY SON IS SO CUTE XD!~", which, she would look back at me with a sweat drop look on her face EVERYTIME =P!
Hehe, but this is fun =D!~ Spread the love of my son to everyone XD!~

Also, i have the feeling if i keep this up, i'll seriously annoy my mom too XD!~
Because when i watch, especially new episodes, i'll keep shouting and cheering at the monitor screen o(^^;)o! And don't forget, its so funny i kept on laughing too!
And my mom would say i "laughed like a monkey" everytime she walks into the room o(=.=")o... Which mother says their daughter laughed like a monkey anyways... MINE =D!~
Somemore i'll keep on pointing to my son and tell her "Look! My son! My son! CUTE RIGHT?"! My mom would just ignore me then o(=v=")o...
Or she would tell me "Faster get married and give birth to one ler!"
Which i would reply, "Okok! I really want to get married faster and faster give birth too ne! Teach them play FOOTBALL!~"
My mom would then, seriously ignore me adee o(^^;)o... hehehe...

But honestly, why should i faster get married and faster give birth to one?
I'm ALREADY "married" and i ALREADY have my darling SON!~
YAH XD!~

Nyan, i really CAN'T give up ShootDori X3!~
Its seriously TOO GOOD TO GIVE UP XD!~ Luckily i'm not studying now =P!~
I'm sure anyone who loves kids will definately get addicted and love the show after watching it!
Even if you're not a big "cute-kid-lover", no one can disagree that they are not cute! THEY ARE REALLY TOO CUTE XD!~

But still waiting for old episodes which i haven't watched now o(=o=")o!
What to do in the meantime?
Keep on repeating the old ones =P, annoy everyone else more seriously (Spot target! SHOOT XD!~) and also watch this Japanese series Nakamura got for the sake to laugh out loud!
Guess what series it is?
Sailor Moon - THE REAL HUMAN VERSION!
Imagine the cartoon... but just that this one is a REAL HUMAN instead of CARTOON!
OMG, the minute i see abit of it i also laughed like mad adee XD!~ IT WAS SO FUNNY!~
Imagine what would happen if i watched the WHOLE SERIES =D?
Hehehe...
Pity my family members =P! Bear with me XP!~
Mwehehehehehehe, i'm sure guaranteed accepted into X-butan adee XD!~

No no, now no more X-butan!
Its SHOOTDORI-BUTAN!
Play with the kids and my DongWan-oppa everyday!
YAH YAH YAH XD!~
Hehehe, FUN FUN FUN X3!~
People "fatt mou" or grow mushrooms during holidays...
I enter SHOOTDORI-BUTAN for holidays!~
YEAHS =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e