Monday, July 10, 2006

WORLD CUP 2006 FINAL!!!

Will be starting soon o(^-^)O!!!~

Nyan, even though i'm not a big fan of this two teams (Italian Sphagetti and French Bread!) which will be playing today, since i've already stayed up this late, might as well watch "abit" of it before going off to meet my best friend ZhaoGong lar!~
Besides, after this... have to wait a good bloody four years till South Africa 2010...
OMG... so bloody long o(=.=")o...
FOUR YEARS...
Pure torture man o(=.=")o...
But as said, thats what makes WorldCup so PRECIOUS =D!!!~

I may not catch league matches, even though i love Manchester United, but i still consider myself a BIG FOOTIE FAN =D!!!~
"One does not need to be a GENIUS in football to appreciate the beauty of the game!~" - Kajiwara Eiko
Still needs some construction, but eitherways, its good enough for me now o(^-^)o!~

And starting the 2nd half of WorldCup 2002 and the full month of WorldCup 2006, i've find that i can get really crazy over football o(^^;)o...
TEAM NIPPON =D!!!~
Gosh, i love my team!!! Best team in the world X3!!!~ Nyan XD!!!~
Even though we face abit of "technical difficulties" this WorldCup, no stopping us next WorldCup!
But won't get to see baldy Nakata anymore O(T-T)O... hope Inamoto and Nakamura will still stay for 2010...
Hold it, can see Inamoto enough adee!
Because i see Nakamura for ALMOST everyday of my life XD!!!~ Hehehe!!!~
Eitherways, GANBATTE NIPPON!!!~

Honestly speaking, actually, i never find it "interesting" to see erm, guai-los playing football! I'll watch, but it won't catch me into the game 100%!
But if you're saying JAPAN (Or Brazil, even though i don't want to support them because i find it stupid to support a team just because they are winning! But i support them because they really play A BEAUTIFUL GAME! You need to watch to understand!) or hehe, Korea... I CAN REALLY WATCH IT!!!
I find Japanese or Korean striding the beautiful pitch playing the beautiful game just so... BEAUTIFUL o(*v*)o!~
...
Ok ler, Korea because... i like seeing Cho JaeJin of Korea, so yeah o(^^;)O... and also Lee ChunSoo (Because he reminds me of Tension's Jimmy and John XD!~)!~
Ah, and i like seeing Peter Crouch play too! SO CUTE! The lankiest one among the average player! Really the cutest player (After Inamoto that is, who'll remain the cutest ever!~... unless my ShootDori players grew up and start playing some kickass football XD!~)!~

So yeah, one of the reasons why Team Japan managed to capture my heart and made me support them with all my might!~
GO NIPPON XD!!!~

Ok, one FREAKY thing this WorldCup!
After the Round of 16, i've never watch ANY MATCH (Except abit of Portugal VS England!)! However, i'm kept updated with the results thanks to good ol' Maxis' Football Results SMS service!
Every morning i wake up, just check my phone, WAH LAH, the result is there for me =D!~
And seriously, even though i'm not really bothered, its always exciting to check the results XD!~
...
Ok, back to the story o(^^;)o...
The freaky thing is, well, almost every night before every match of the Round of 16, i'll find out which team will be playing, and in my heart, i'll predict the results!
For example: Ah, Germany will win!
And TRULY, the next morning, Germany WILL win!
Not teams i support, but rather, teams which i "felt" might "win" will really WIN!
Another example: Portugal VS England! I supported England, but i felt Portugal might win, surely enough, they won!
Same for Germany VS Portugal! I feel Germany will win, and sure enough, they won =D!~
Even for the France VS Brazil match!
Everyone surely root for Brazil, but i felt that France might win! I did hope France will win in every match, because it'll be Zidane's last WorldCup and poor dude, last WorldCup wasn't really good for France, so just support nya ler! And surely enough, France won!
Hah, against the WORLD CHAMPIONS *rolls eyes*!~
...
I have to stop that, but its just so addictive X3!~
But yeah, Brazil is good too! I'm not like, against them or anything! Just to make it clear!
...
Ok, very FREAKY right??? Its like, i've turned psychic or something!
Even the Italy match and all, wow, so accurate ne!
Should go buy number or something =P!~
Haha, jk!~

Argh, game started! France penalty scored one goal adee from what i heard? Better go watch abit before turning in to ZzzZzzZzz!~
I know my prediction may go haywire for this match, since i've revealed my "secret", but anyways, i hope France will win! I'm never an Italy fan anyway =P!~
Haha, my friend Eva will hunt me down after i say that XD!~ She's an Italy fan!~
Eitherways, whoever win, seriously, none of my business ler =P!~

After this match, patiently wait another FOUR YEARS ler!!!~ NYAT o(>.<)O!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e