Saturday, July 01, 2006

People get fat...

... by eating too much (Varies between individuals!~), no exercise, etc.

I get fatter, recently, by DRINKING TOO MUCH!
No, i don't mean alcoholic beverages! I don't like alcohol! I HATE alcohol!
If i really like it in the future, maybe my brain not functioning well adee o(=v=")o... hehehe..
Anyways, DongWan-oppa don't let his little kimchi touch alcohol, so it gives him an extra reason to finish up all the alcohol o(=.=")O... stupid oppa...
Ehem...
Back to the story...
Yes, I DRINK TOO MUCH... FRUIT JUICE!
*sees everyone fainting before her eyes*
NO, I'M SERIOUS XD!!!~
I just finish 3 full glass of FRUIT JUICE today o(^^;;)o... and i'm craving for more now X9!~
Nope, no sugar! Just FRESH FRUITS, and a couple of ices, ZIP, THATS ALL!
Even though my stomach is like, bulging full from dinner and one glass of juice, it didn't stop me from taking another one o(=v=")o!~

Yah, my mom shouldn't have bought that new fruit juice machine thingy X3!~
But good also, at least it can keep me on a STRICT "fruit-juice-only" diet!~ I can be really stuffed just by drinking one whole glass!~
KEEP ALL OTHER FOODS AWAY FROM ME (Most of the time!)!
I want to be on a STRICT DIET, so i can glomp DongWan-oppa when i see him, and won't injure him in the process X3!!!~
Of course, not to forget my darling Keita Tachibana too XD!!!~ YAH o(^-^)O!!!~
Fighting little kimchi !!!~ I'm sure i have the support of everyone ne =D???
Especially DongWan-oppa and Keita ne o(^o^)O!!!~
Little kimchi and eiko-chan, ATTACK XD!!!~
Fighting and ganbatte XD!!!~

Erm... but... keep all food away from me...
... except Chicken Rice and the Korean SHIN noodles + cabbage please!
I can't LIVE without those two o(T-T)o!~ McDs, BK, and even KFC i can (probably) withstand, but NO CHICKEN RICE?
I rather be Sleeping Beauty and don't wake up until CHICKEN RICE exists o(>.<)o!
One of the worst thing in this world is NO CHICKEN RICE o(T-T)o! That will be just PURE TORTURE!
Damn... another reason to keep me in Malaysia... oh well XD!!!~
Do you think my mom could ExpressMail to me CHICKEN RICE??? Plus AsamLaksa???
ARGH, LIVING IN MALAYSIA IS "PURE TORTURE"!!!~
...
In a good way =D!!!~

Okok, seriously, FIGHTING GANBATTE!!!~


Nyan, another thing is... DongWan-oppa loves the mirror so much... EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!
This MALAYSIA OFFICIAL WEBSITE, which has this quiz to see "WHO IS YOUR SOUL MATE?" between Shinhwa members, even has this question "I'm often amazed by my gorgeous looks in the mirror."!
If you click that, YOU'LL STRAIGHT AWAY GET DONGWAN-OPPA XD!!!~
So typical of oppa nyan X3!!!~

YAH, OPPA XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e