Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Adverlets.com - What am i going to do with my payout?



I'm sure a lot of people know about Advertlets.com, or to make it sound more glam - “Advertlets.com - Blog Advertising in Asia!”!

Who says you can't earn money through blogging *smirks*?

First of, my earnings from Advertlets is... miserable.

Lets not go there, but anyways, every girls dream is to earn some extra cash for shopping, or buying things you like, without fear it'll avalanche onto you in form of a very angry parent, husband, boyfriend, credit card debts etc etc.

So yeah, despite my miserable earnings, i do dream on the stuffs which i'm going to buy when i cash out from Advertlets. The list is endless, but unlike those "What am i going to do with a million dollars" tags, this will be more realistic... i hope.
  • Donate to an animal organization - in this case, PAWS or WWF Malaysia. Always donate and help save an animal today! I don't like donating to human charity organizations, i always feel my money is cheated, and besides, a lot of people are doing so already, so why bother? Missing lil' ol' me won't be a "big matter" for human charity organizations, but the lost of my one little contribution to PAWS etc might mean a lot to the entire pack!
  • 3rd copy of Super Junior Don't Don CD
    Ok, i didn't want to strike that out, but i believe my laptop just did it itself (= =")... Though their CD sales are going strong, supporting them further is just what a fan will do won't they? Teeheehee!~
  • Kim DongWan's 1st album's Special Repackage Edition
    Ok, i didn't strike that out... Super Junior did (= =")...
    Isn't this my Blog? How come everyone can just come and cancel the stuffs i wanted to buy?
  • Spoil my fat cat Her Royal Highness Kim HeeChul on whatever she wants; food, snacks, treats, toys or grooming sessions - but i think the grooming session is more of to my delight, not hers XD!
  • BBQ PARTY WITH MY FRIEND =D!
    I love gatherings and yumchars with my close friends! Chatting all the way, dancing, making jokes, acting retarded - typical of me -, singing... FUN XD!~
Ok, there's actually more to this, but then, i better stop now before i go on and on and NEVER STOP! NO GOOD! It'll just make me yearn for more stuffs!!

So, what are you going to do with your Advertlets payout? Thats of course, assuming you are already a big part of the Adverlets family!

Don't worry if you're not, just join Advertlets.com and you too can take part of this posting opportunity and earn some extra cash (and buy me presents - i love surprises - and presents for HRH Princess Kim HeeChul as well!!)! Don't this makes blogging much better? Earn while you write!
Though i doubt you can be like the ever great J.K. Rowling, but you can still earn some extra cash as you write! My cup of tea!~


BTW, i do hope Adverlets can give more chances for us miserable bloggers to earn extra cash from Adverlets.com, hehehe! HINT HINT!~
Whether its in the form of posting ads, or writings, no one can ever complain when they get to earn extra kaching kachings right?

Thanks Adverlets for making blogging fun =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e