Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello everyone!

Meet my God-Daughter, Kyra (pronounced Kirra)!

Isn't she Adorable (^^ )?

Well, she's not exactly my "god-daughter" yet, cause i haven't propose this to her owner, QueenoftheFreakingUniverse!
But Kyra's so cute and adorable, i might as well just kidnap her home and call her my daughter XD!

Just in case you're wondering, this beautiful girl is a German Sheperd mix normal breed (the Malaysian stray if i not mistaken)!

Apart from her darker brown colour and floppy ears, she could've pass off as a GSD anytime!
She inherited her GSD mother/ father's side, and has a darker face, with beautiful eyes, sharp snout and beautiful tail and coat!
She has such thick fur, she reminds me of a BEAR XD!~

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Have i mentioned she's really really adorable too?

KYRA-YAH XD!~


Amanda adopted this cute girl from SPCA (ah, bless Amanda the Abuser! Hahaha!)! She also encourages others to adopt from SPCA, help them reduce the number of dogs living there! And there are just so many dogs there!

She's right you know, for once in her life =P! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Just joking, we always crack lame, idiotic jokes around each other (= =")...




And do you know?

Kyra's the FIRST living thing in this world which could come between me and my Super Junior!

Today was their album release, so naturally, i would want to stick to the computer ONLY! But the crazy woman's ONE PHONE CALL to inform me her dog has arrived... i straight away jump up from bed, wash my face, eat a fast breakfast while checking the computer for SuJu news... but it was quite "pointless" because i didn't have the heart to read everything properly =P! I just know i wanted to go see Kyra immediately!

Although i don't know her name yet, nor have i see her yet, but i was so excited, its as if the crazy woman has shoved Kyra to my face the moment i answer her phone call (^^ )!

Kyra, The Little Princess!~

She fits the title doesn't she?
(Yes HeeChul, you are My Little Princess forever ne!)

Now i hope she remembers me as she grows up, so i can go play with her anytime, and bring her to parks and all!

YIPEE XD!~

ALL THE BEST!!

BTW, Kyra sees me as a "peace offerer" who brings food for her (i went to buy a bag of dog-treats before going to her house today)!
So she was especially friendly to me! Hehehe!
Anyways, she was part-cat too, and i give "good-massages" =P!

But anyways, the next time Kyra sees me, guarantee she'll look at me and asks...

"So food woman, did you bring anything for me?"












Are you turning into another HeeChul (-┏)?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e