Monday, September 03, 2007

THANK YOU JUNGAH!


We love JungAh !~

Teehee!~

My bro helped me to reinstall my laptop's tingkap today, so naturally, banyak things have to say goodbye to.

Which is ok frankly, as long as i have backup and all... but the most diffcult for me to say goodbye to would be my MSN emoticons, and of course the most important one:
MY BEACH BACKGROUND (for the window message punya)!!

I can't live without it, trust me, i've been using that very background the day i started using MSN, and i've never lived "a day without it"!
Plus my love for the beach/ sea, you get the gist of it.

I can't live without it, hahaha!

And while JungAh has kindly helped me saved roughly all my important emoticons, i lose my head in the process that i forgot to hand her the most important thing to safe-keep:
MY BACKGROUND!!
*dramatic background music*

And only after everything was done did i realise the BIG MISTAKE i made!

Cry also no use, because if its gone then really gone adee. With everyone upgrading their MSN nowadays, its even more difficult to get it back (it comes with the old version MSN only)!
Furthermore, a lot of people whom i had shared the backgrounds with before had just reformat their computers recently, and i forgot to share it with them again!!
Then, there are also family and friends who i thought i had shared the background with them, but in actual fact, I DID NOT (at all)!!

OMG, so clumsy to forget such details (= =")!! Heehee!

Its dramatic really, i've gotten so attached to it that i panicked, and thinking i lost it forever, i have thoughts of emailing MSN to try to get the background back, or rather, i almost succumbed to Kaijie's advice on using MSN with my eyes closed; at least it won't feel that bad right...?


But ah-hah!

HERE COME JUNGAH THE SAVIOUR XD!!~

She had also formated her com recently, so i guessed she surely won't have the background anymore... but i gatal just ask again anyways (like i did to almost everyone =P)!!

But mana tau, actually, SHE HAD SAVED THE BACKGROUND INTO HER COMPUTER!!

Therefore, despite the formating, SHE STILL HAS THE BACKGROUND!!

YAH XD!~ LET US REJOICE (not the shampoo you ditz) PEOPLE XD!~

So she send it to me again, and WAHLAH! MY BACKROUND IS BACK XD!~

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH JungAh-unnie-yah for making my day sunny again XD!~

She understood how important the background was to me, and thus, she purposely go through all the trouble to save it for me since dinosaur ages ago, just in case i lose it, and also along with all my other useless emoticons (ㅠvㅠ)...


WE LOVE YOU XD!~

The Angel and The Fishy (for the first and last time of my life ok? ㅋㅋㅋ!~)!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e