Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ah!~

My boys first comeback performance was just so powerful!~

As i've said before, now said again, anyone who has looked down at my boys and thinking they are just another "idol boy-group" can now go home and eat slug =D!
And because this is not the wizarding world, even if it is i wouldn't any chance be holding a faulty wand, so the chances me vomiting slugs are totally 0%!~
Ah, i'm still very submerged into the wizarding world, please do excuse my Potterness.
ps: I'm still reading book 7 again and again.


My boys sang LIVE for the comeback after preparing for so long, and it was purr-fect!

The vocal was purr-fect, the dancing was purr-fect, and also Henry's performance was also purr-fect too!

Ah, purr-fect *beams proudly*!~

Nobody should even doubt me when i said SuJu sang LIVE.
I know it when my boys are singing LIVE or not, thank you very much.

Its just something which comes naturally when you are a fan =D!~


I keep on watching the performance again and again! ㅋㅋㅋ~

Its just beautiful!~

The 550MB+ space its taking up in my harddisk is well-worth-it, as always XD!~

BEAUTIFUL!~


But ah, i need to rephrase...

Too much hip-thrusts throws me into fits of giggles... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~












... it might scare people around me (-┏)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e