Saturday, September 08, 2007

Parents = No sense of humour

Everyone knows i've always wanted a dog.

So after a very "Doggy-Week" (explain more next time), i was just sitting there watching a documentary when my Dad came and i said:
"Dad, i want a dog. Why not we buy the house next door for bro and SIL, then i can keep my dog there?"

VERY obviously its a joke, and especially coming from someone as bo-liao and retarded as me... teeheehee...
Somemore i was just having similar talk crap jokes with JungAh and UncleAhGuan just now on them buying a house nearby and i can keep my dog there...

Which my dad then gave me a very good lecture on how expensive it is to buy a house, and even to maintain it yada yada yada (= =")...

Tahi, it was only A JOKE, i was only cow-tahi-ing! I always cow-tahi and especially love to talk crap... why is my dad taking it so serious?

Moreover i was slumped on the sofa like a big fat sea cow a big couch potato when i joked, so its very obvious that my brain isn't working at that time and nothing out of my mouth should be taken seriously (when my brain isn't working)...

If being a parent means i have to lose my sense of humour and not being able to have an imagination anymore...












I rather not be one (-┏)...

Or maybe its just because i'm too retarded for anyone in the world to get my joke (= =")...
Loads of time i was only joking but everyone will always take me seriously... even people who had know me throughout my whole life (= =")...

What is this?

They don't know me well, or am i difficult to understand?

Or maybe everyone's just normal and i'm just too retarded (= =")...


Talking crap is one of my favourite things to do in life. You need not be "responsible" for it, as long as its "with a limit" of course..
And you can have fun with your imagination. Why be such a party-pooper and add realistic truths into it?

You think people who talk crap has no brains one is it? We know its not true, and its not like we'll dwell on it so it'll become true (otherwise i would've waved a piece of stick while muttering in weird languages adee), but we're just saying it just for the FUN of it!
WE KNOW the REAL TRUTH BEHIND, we have enough brains to know how and what reality really is, thank you very much.

You may think it as "creating false hope for yourself" but really, why do we need to be so serious and realistic all the time? I know its not true, but talking crap is fun, even if its never coming true.

I hate humourless people (= =")...

I might as well move to Disneyland and stay with the Goofy, at least he'll have a sense of humour (-┏)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e