Monday, September 24, 2007

Teehee!~

My cousinMay complained said that my Blog is ALL SUPER JUNIOR only !

And also whenever she comes, i'll definitely force invite her to watch the Super Junior MV with me !~

And when me and JungAh gather to spazz watch SuJu stuffs, we'll squeal, scream, laugh, shout and go crazy over the boys, it annoys her !~


Now, she "warns" me if i continue to introduce her to my husbands aka my beautiful boys, she'll throw my laptop away !

She also said that if i don't write about something else in my Blog now, she'll boycott my Blog !

Ok, i'll write about something else now!
KAIJIE IS COMING BACK TOMORROW !!!

Btw, do you know that KyuHyun is really cute ?

And do you know that RyeoWook is getting really jealous at my constant attention over KyuHyun ?

Hey, its SuJu, but i did write about "something else" first !!

I'm so hyper now don't you just love it ?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e