Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dancing Out!

I'm so horrible at making banners (= =")...

I didn't know it was that "plain" until i posted it up... it certainly looked better when i was photoshopping it... i could've add more stuffs but...

Dangs, and i forgot to save a "rough copy", just in case i need to do some editing (= =")... as expected, ehem ehem...


But eitherways, i'm very lazy now... i don't have nice brushes (and i'm lazy)... and i'm still very much in-love with my Blog' s previous banner, how matter complicated it might be, and also my Blog title, Dancing Out!, so i doubt i'm going to be changing it permanently... even though it has been over a year adee (^^ )!

My previous banner is very Summer, and its dancing, and its Super Junior (^^ )!~

So i'm only using this banner as of now, signaling the release of Super Junior's 2nd album (which is tomorrow, YEAH!)... and...

... because it looks so plain i sweat everytime i look at it =P!

Mwehehehehehehehehehe!


BTW, if you remember this date last 5 months ago...

I'm so glad its really ALL OVER NOW!!
SUPERKyu
is all better now, although not 100%, so he'll be performing in some sort of sphere or something during their comeback performance...

But his back officially! SUPERKyu's back (^^ )!~

I'm calling him SUPERKyu, because apart from MAGNAE POWER, he has healed so much faster than average, its really like a MIRACLE (Life couldn't get better~)!
Don't want to compare or what, but his injury was actually much worst than HeeNim's, but he healed faster than HeeNim, mwehehehehehe!
Young Boy vs Old Man!

Nyat, i'm always dissing my idols, i'm not surprised if anyone suspects my affection for them! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~!


I've officially purchased my SECOND ALBUM (^^ )!~

Erm, the quantity remains a secret, but lets say i give permission to anyone to BBQ me (pun intended) if i do purchase a third copy...
... ... ...
But they are so pretty... although i've only seen TeddyKang's one...

OK STOP!


So anyways, JungAh makes true SuJu fans proud (^^ )!~

She is buying it secretly without Uncle AhGuan's knowledge! WOOT! Plus loads of stuff i know which is not very convenient to be let out here!

But lets just say... ALL the "sacrifice" she has made JUST to support SuJu (^^ )!~
SUPPORT SUJU TO DAESANG! WOO!~
They might still be too "junior" to get a Daesang, but at least, by buying an album to support them, at least their halfway there (^^ )!~

Ah, true fans who really support SuJu and not all talk only makes me cry tears of happiness (^^ )!~

YIPEES!~


Oh btw, when i get my album, as Wol taught:
"While buying the 2nd album, don't forget to have the sense to shout out 'Kim Heechul, nice!'... If you are buying through the internet, shout out to the delivery guy... 'Kim Heechul, nice! Super Junior, KingWangJjang!'"
Translation credits: Damifino

So yeah...

I'm so going to shout out to the postman when he delivers my stuffs (^^ )!

Of if i couldn't receive the package personally from the postman, i'll shout out to my mom or whoever who passes me the package (^^ )!~ YEAHS!~

Hmm, but me letting out the "details" on how i'm purchasing my 2nd album...












How if someone hijacks the postman's bike to steal my album (-┏)?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e