Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have a dream.

I was reading this blog entry from Cheeserland.com...

She went to the Malaysia K9 Day 2007.

When she came home, she wrote this:
Visiting the park made me feel like a sad, childless mother who has problems conceiving. Imagine looking at innocent lovely kids running around the park, giggling at their mothers who chase after them, and you look like some jealous deranged woman who will run over at any moment and snatch a child.
Yes Cheesie, i feel you.

Yes, thats how i feel ALL THE TIME.

Especially when i got home from the dog show held at Central Park the other day.

THATS EXACTLY HOW I FELT (the quote above)!

Heck, i felt so everyday (= =")...

I had wanted a dog so badly, everyone knows that i'm sure.
Especially my family members, i'm sure they know of this fact perhaps the minute i was born.


I love all dogs, however, there are certain dog breeds i don't really fancy; in the sense i would love to play with them, i would even coo over them seeing how cute they are and all...

But in no right mind of mine will i want to keep a toy dog.

I need to rephrase something i've said before.

I've said before that i don't like small dogs.

Actually, i only don't like toy dogs.

They are useless. Just admit it. No point denying it.
The main purpose in their whole life is just to be pampered and loved and spoilt, perhaps even worshiped.

I don't need toy dogs just to do that, i already have Princess HeeChul for that.

I love Beagles, i love Dachshunds, i want to keep them! I want them to be my baby!

They are small dogs, BUT working dogs.

So this confirms the fact that i don't like toy breeds nya. I don't mind keeping small dogs!


Although i have considered keeping a "toy breed" (toy poodle, the type which looks like a teddy-bear), because its cool to stuff it inside my bag and bring it around...

But no lar, cannot, totally not my style (= =")...

I'm too rough and sporty, permit me to say, i'll look weird carrying a bag with a toy dog inside!

Its very girly-girl, only suit girls like JungAh, but really, not my style.

But who knows, you might see me carrying a bag with a dog (or cat) inside it in the future, but lets hope it won't be a toy breed inside; otherwise guarantee people will start calling the police saying i've kidnapped some poor damsel in distress' puppy dog or something!

I prefer to be pulling a leash and the dog and me walking together, side by side!


Ooh, and yes, one dog breed i am especially not fond of, Chihuahuas, are toy dogs.
Utterly useless and an insult to my intelligence even if i have none.

Though that said, i like to look at certain Chihuahuas, especially the long-haired one.
And there's this short-haired one which Lazy's groomer keep which i really like looking at, because he/ she is really cute, and the face looks fine.

But no, seriously, i wouldn't want to keep them. Playing, looking at them is fine.
No keeping, thank you.


I remember telling JungAh just the other day, because i had wanted a dog so badly, that i don't care even if i have to keep a Chihuahua, as long as it means i can have a dog.

I also want to rephrase that.
I want a dog, very badly, but i'd rather wait a couple more years to keep the breed and dog of my dreams then getting a Chihuahua now.

Sorry Chihuahua, i love you and all, but you'll have to admit the fact there are more people out there more willing to spoil you than i do. I'm a "big-dog" type of girl.

I've waited for 20 years in my life to have a dog, what more a few more years? It'll only be like a minute to Nicholas Flamel anyways.


I've actually planned out the number of dogs i want, accompanied with the dog's breed, and the names i want to give them.

I've even studied the breed's "profile" so to see if they suit me!

I'm really serious about having a dog. Its not a "dream" only, frankly speaking. I don't want to empty-dream of having certain number of dogs and different breeds, then only finding out i can't cope with them in the end and have to give them up.

A dog is for a lifetime.
Its a commitment. Not just to keep it when its cute, and throw it away when it grows up.

Even babies will grow.
Don't tell me you'll throw your baby away when it grows into a child?


And considering the fact i'm a very lonely and emo little girl *cough*.

Don't i deserve to keep a dog more than anyone else?


Though the fact remains, since i've longed to have a dog for so long, it has its "good points and bad points".

I actually "appreciate" all those years of not being able to keep a dog, because i have gradually learn that i have to be responsible to any dog i keep.
Its a lifetime commitment, not just while its "new".

I had even "theory-learned" how to keep a dog properly, though with no manual practice. I can easily give "no-field-experience" advice to people who are too lazy to read the book.

The "bad points" might be that,
i'll be very dependent on the dog, finally being able to keep him after longing for so long.

But separation in the end, will be difficult.

Very difficult.


But even so, i'm willing to give it a shot. Even if my heart breaks to pieces in the end.

The beauty of a journey is not how long it has been, but how it has been.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e