Monday, September 17, 2007

I hate SM.

This is the confirmed final official track list...
01 . 돈돈! (Don't Don)
02 . 소원이 있나요 (Sapphire Blue)
03 . You're my endless love (말하자면)
04 . 미워 (Hate U, Love U)
05 . Disco Drive
06 . Marry U
07 . I am
08 . 사랑이 떠나다 (She's gone)
09 . Missin' U
10 . 거울 (Mirror)
11 . 우리들의 사랑 (Our Love)
12 . Midnight Fantasy
13 . Thank you
14 . (Bonus Track) 아주 먼 옛

Isn't it beautiful =D?

Though, the more beautiful part is that this album has 13 different covers =D!

Isn't it WONDERFUL???

And i actually prayed that the t-shirts won't have 13 different versions... now... i actually prefer the other way around, because i'm an avid CD collector...

Although my rational and kind alter-ego kimchi told me to just buy one, two tops and thats all... i don't know what i'll do... seriously... considering the fact my crazy, mad and retarded alter-ego pan-chan is pushing me to go "full steam ahead"...


!*@^(!#^(!*@&(!^@(!^@(!^@(*!&(@^!#^!(@&*

ps: Ah, all 13 pics of all members will be included in each album!
I do hope you can change cover one lar, but eitherways, i'll be contended with any member i get =D!

Considering the fact i love all members, hehehe XD!~

Though yes, there is TWO special ones i hope to get =)!
MAGNAE POWER!~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♪!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e