Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby is back!


PIMPLY KYU XD!~
(pleasetakeSKINCARE-LESSONSfromEeTeuk, notDongHaeorSiWonthankyoubaby)
Thanks for the album!~


You're back!

I've said it a million times!

And i can't stop saying it (^^ )!~

I've said it so many times...

So many times i believe JungAh and Auntie would've smacked me in the face if they have the chance =D!

But ah, i couldn't care more!

Because BABY IS BACK!

BABY IS BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK *dances*!~


The months without you has been difficult...

Thank GuanYing you are back safe and sound! Thank you for everything!

Being able to hear your voice again has been heavenly.
So heavenly sometimes i thought i was dreaming, but its not.

Its the truth.

You're back.

My baby is back!

Thank GuanYing you are my one and only SUPERKyu !~

.

.

.

But you're still retarded !~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e