Thursday, September 20, 2007

My boys...

... are beautiful!

I'm not being bias this time, the album really is GOOD!

Of course, who am i to ask you to buy it, nobody would trust my "opinion" on this album, seeing that its me being a fan recommending it...
However, i can be very honest with you, there's absolutely no bias opinion now!

IT IS A GOOD ALBUM!!
Anyone who likes idol pop songs should give it a try!

I'm so proud of my boys, they really outshine themselves, as always, this time!

우리 슈퍼주니~~ ~~~ 에요!!~~~~~


Ok, i admit i finally given in to temptation and *downloaded* the songs, HOWEVER:
  • I've bought the album, i have every right to download the songs first because:
    • I just want to listen to it first (cause i don't know when my albums will arrive), and i'm saving my "time", no need to rip the album!
  • If buying one album isn't enough, I'VE BOUGHT TWO!
Tell me again if i have the right to download or not =D? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!~

JungAh bought the album too, despite much hardship she have to endure, to show her love and support for SuJu, so both of us have EVERY RIGHT!!

Anyways, its not like we're getting this album earlier for illegal reasons to distribute or whatsoever!

As JungAh puts it:
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!! BUY ORIGINAL CD PLS!!!! SUPPORT SUJU FOREVER YA!!! THANKS TO ALL OF U!!!!
So yeah, buy the album if want to listen to it, or if you're considering whether to buy it anot! I can honestly tell you the money won't be wasted (no, not bias now either)!!

SUPER JUNIOR 2집 돈돈 XD!~


Anyways, again, emo-kimchi almost cried again when she finally heard SUPERKyu's voice again after so long (= =")...

You can't blame me ok, SUPERKyu is my beloved magnae (magnae power!), he is retarded (like me), and i love his voice and i've been missing his voice for a very long time adee!
But hee, of course, at least its better than me bawling everytime i heard his voice for the past 5 months (= =")...


But anyways, RyeoWook-yah, you beware!

"RyeoWook-bias" is now might turning into MAGNAE POWER BIAS!

Yeah, now i'm especially RyeoWook and SUPERKyu bias XD!~

MAGNAE POWER XD!~


YAH! I'M JUST SO EXCITED NOW XD!~


BTW, you know Super Junior has added a new member?

THIS IS OFFICIAL NEWS! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SM Entertainment!

I couldn't believe this news either, but oh well, there's nothing we can do right?

Or is there?

So anyways, here is the latest picture with their official NEW MEMBER!!

Their new member's name is YoungJi =D!

So now its Super Trio Magnae Power!

Or Super Junior Magnae Power - K.R.Y.!
KyuHyun. RyeoWook. YoungJi =D!

This news is confirmed by Super Magnae Entertainment! Which is owned by eiko-chan, owner of this Blog =D!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CAUGHT YAH DIDN'T I???

As EunHyuk puts it:
"Because its... FUN XD!~"

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e