Thursday, September 20, 2007

DongHae is many loved!

In the album's thank yous, DongHae posted this:

To. The person I love the most, Donghae and Donghwa's father, how is it in heaven?
Is it better than here? Still, it's better to be with your son Donghae and Donghwa hyung, right?^^
And you're not sick, right? Don't be sick even while you're up there! The one and only thing I want to ask of you is not to be sick!
Father, now our 2nd album is out^^
I'll be by your side and do well in the 2nd album too,
You always have to stay beside me and give me strength! Also, is grandma doing well?
Please tell grandma that I miss her too
Also, I love you! Dad, Grandma, when the 3rd album comes out I'll write again^^
I love you and I love you again!
DongHae-yah, you are much loved (ㅠ^ㅠ)...

And furthermore...

TO Me. Donghaeya
I'm now holding in my hands our 2nd album, our 3rd cd.
Never become too arrogant, never be too proud, and always think and care for others before yourself
With God, and also with Dad and Grandma in heaven, always smile happily and enjoy life, don't ever be sick, and I love you..My other half, our hyung, Donghwa hyung, Mom, Grandpa, I love you
(IngBi nim) I love you! Donghae, always live in thanks for being alive, enjoying life, being healthy, and smiling
A happy person isn't one who smiles, but a person who smiles is a happy person.
We wouldn't exist if it weren't for ELF.
Thank you and thank you again! I love you^^ Don't cheat on us^^
super junior Teukie hyung, Heechul hyung, Hankyungie hyung, Yesungie hyung, Kangin hyung, Shindong hyung, Sungminie hyung,
iloveyouShiwon (I'm extremely sorry for the accident I made!), Eunhyuk, Kibum, Ryeowook, Magnae Kyuhyun, I love you!
Our magnae Kyuhyunie,
hyung loves you so much for getting up and showing up a smiling image! I love you! I love you!

Credits: sides. @ Soompi

No Hae-ey, we won't cheat on you, so stop touching HeeChul's father aka my husband... on the contrary, i've married all SuJu members, so what the heck, go touch lar... ㅋㅋㅋ!

DongHae-yah, you are always and really very much loved by all of us!

따랑해 ♪!~


---
Retarded SUPERKyu...

SUPERKyu posted this in his friend's minihompy...
기대하라...커밍쑨...ㅋㅋㅋ씨디 10장사 (아이돌 조규현)
Anticipate it...Coming soon... ㅋㅋㅋ go buy 10 of the cds (Idol JoKyuHyun)
...

I don't mind doing so...












If you'll pay it all for me (-┏)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e