Friday, September 07, 2007

Dear all...

I've officially gotten more bo-liao and retarded over the course of my "self-given-holidays", and currently has no desire to do anything, whatsoever, even thinking, unless interested.

I have every intention to write out everything i'm feeling right now, but i guess i'll leave it for another time. I really have no mood, that is to say to do or think anything unless i wanted to, right now. So it'll be advisable to refrain yourself, from what i do not know. My brain is malfunctioning in its own right to do think properly.


My wings will release themselves when the time comes, and i shall soar the skies then.


Different people have different methods to release stress. As long it works and its not a selfish act, you don't hurt anyone else, why not?

Some people scream, some people shop, some people cook, some people draw and perhaps some people stuff other's head down the toilet bowl.

For me i like to complain like mad, give empty threats and i write and listen to music to drown myself in my own world.

I like to complain. Its just me.

Its empty threats because i'll threaten to this and this, but as if i'll really do so.

Once its over i'll be back to normal.

Life goes on. I'm not someone to cry over split juice.

And by writing...

By writing only am i able to keep myself in tact. Its just so me.

Maybe typing, i don't particularly enjoy writing by hand, i'm so lazy. I only enjoy doodling and scribbling rubbish only.

But writing, does this means verbal communication is not important anymore?

But isn't writing another way of communicating?

Even to an empty crowd, a blank audience, at least you got your message out.


Even if nobody understood.

Even if everybody misunderstood.

At least you got your point out.


And you shall rejoice, for there is no reason to feel sad for any reason in this world.

Even the saddest things in this world, such as dropping your cup of ice-cream, or animal extinction...

Has its own positive side.

Think.


Thats all for now.


Btw, emoness is not sad. Its lethargic.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e