Sunday, September 30, 2007

Smile

Just last Wednesday, i was watching Super Junior's Don't Don MV (again for the 192712987981291 time) in the study room the other day, and CousinMay was there too reading.

Halfway through, she looked up from her book at me, but of course, i was paying full-attention on my boys and is completely unaware of whatever that is happening around me.

Then, she said this:
"Why whenever you are watching Super Junior, even if its just the music, you'll be smiling..."

I ponder on what she said for a moment, because i was actually completely oblivious to the fact that i am actually SMILING whenever i'm watching Super Junior!
I mean, i know i'm smiling, but it has become something which has been occurring so naturally for over a year now that i have taken granted of it.

I didn't know what to reply, so i was blabbering at her accompanied with very idiotic laughs, so in the end i give her a big grin, and replied because i very 행복!

Its good to always smile! Keeps you younger and all (^^ )!~ ㅋㅋㅋ~


But wait, if this means that when someone's there, i also can smile until like that...

... does that mean if nobody is there...












I'll smile as if i've conquered the world (-┏)?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e